150W Outdoor Motion-Activated Light Control
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.79 Was $22.99Save $2.20
- from $37.99
- Clearance$14.82 Was $17.77Save $2.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the light you need with the 150W outdoor motion-activated light control. This control automatically turns on the lights when it detects motion and turns them off again after 10 minutes of inactivity. It's ideal for use in driveways, yards or alleys for outdoor security. The Westek motion-activated light control works with compact fluorescent bulbs, halogen lighting and incandescent floodlights alike. It is quick and simple to install. It is a handy item for suburban and urban houses alike to stay secure and so you can enjoy convenient lighting when you come home at night.
150W Outdoor Motion-Activated Light Control:
- Automatically turns on lights when motion is detected
- Turns off lights after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Senses motion up to 30' away
- Works with compact fluorescent, halogen and incandescent floodlights
- For outdoor use only
- Motion sensor light control for home use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||OMLC3NB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.76 x 5.90 x 8.27 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That is what I used it for.by 64734/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. As long as there is motion then it will turn off. If there is no motion and you are just sitting, then it will turn off. The field is very small. I believe at about 15' away it is 6'. I set it up so when I round the corner of my garage, the outdoor light turns on. If I approach the light from outside that range it does not turn on until I meet that range. I do have it pointing down my garage line, so the garage is about 6" down the side, so it might be better to have it point outward, but I believe I had trouble trying to point it out that direction. I do not believe it has that much versatility in changing the location where the detector points.by buzz0064/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Would these four motion-activated light controls work on existing two bulbs on one fixture at two locations (total 4 bulbs) on a two way switch?
- It is just power on and off. So when the motion is detected, it closes the circuit (turns on the light) and then after a short while it will turn off.by buzz0063/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $119.99 Was $184.88Save $64.89
- Reduced Price$303.99 Was $380.00Save $76.01
- Reduced Price$212.80 Was $266.00Save $53.20