Check out these related products
Apple iPod touch 4th Generation 32GB (Black)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The world's most popular portable gaming device is now even more fun. Listen to your favorite albums on the 4th Generation Apple iPod. Send text messages over Wi-Fi with iMessage. Record HD video. Make FaceTime calls. Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation 32GB even works with iCloud, which stores your content and pushes it to all your devices.
Apple iPod touch 32GB (4th Gen), Black:
- Apple iPod 32GB (Black) available in 8GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities
- 4th Generation Apple iPod available in both black and white
- Free text messaging over Wi-Fi with iMessage
- Front and back cameras for HD video recording
- FaceTime video calling
- iOS 5 with over 200 new features
- Game Center with more than 60 million members
- App Store with more than 500,000 apps, including over 100,000 games and entertainment titles
- iTunes Store with millions of songs, movies, and TV shows
- iCloud, which wirelessly pushes your content to all your devices4
- Rich HTML email
- Safari web browser
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Activation and setup over Wi-Fi
- Nike+ support built in
- Apple Earphones
- Wi-Fi Internet access is required for some features; broadband recommended; fees may apply. Some features, applications, and services are not available in all areas. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Apple iPod 32GB (Black) requires a FaceTime-enabled Mac with an Internet connection or a FaceTime-enabled iOS device with a Wi-Fi connection. Not available in all areas.
- App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
|Additional Features:||Phone book, calendar, notes, VoiceOver, pedometer, YouTube streaming, Voice Control, Voice Memos, calculator, multi-touch interface, web browsing, Nike + iPod support, FaceTime, Game Center, two built-in digital cameras, three-axis gyro sensor, video recording (720p), Apple AirPlay support, AirPrint, iCloud support|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Built-in Clock:||Digital clock, timer, alarm|
|Supported Bit Rate:||8 - 320Kbps|
|Playback Modes:||Playlist, random play / shuffle, all tracks repeat, one track repeat|
|Built-in Display:||LCD - color|
|Diagonal Size:||3.5 in|
|Resolution:||960 x 640|
|Battery:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion|
|Battery Life Details:||Digital playback - up to 40 hour(s) Video playback - up to 7 hour(s)|
|Headphones Type:||Headphones - binaural - ear-bud|
|Software:||iTunes, Apple Safari, iMessage, Mail, Maps, Photos, Reminders, App Store, Music, Videos, Find My iPod touch, Newsstand, Contacts, Stocks, Notes, Weather, Calendar, Calculator|
|Cables Included:||1 x USB cable|
|Connector Type:||Docking station Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Wi-Fi) Bluetooth|
|Os Required:||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.5.8 or later, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP3|
|Type:||Microphone - built-in|
|Speaker(s):||1 x speaker - built-in|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.8 x 2.8 x 1.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you are able to take pictures.by chucky978/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and it looks decent but the video is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1by strongdood11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can! It has a camera function as well as an HD recorder and the clarity on the pics are remarkable!by ClarissaW11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one shoots 720p HD video, and also shoots pretty decent quality still images.by tekdiver500ft11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Also shoot video.by Baseballfnatic11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- ya the reason its not in stores is because it just came out sep 1st its the newest modelby jes92wcw8811/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can take video and pictures with both the front and rear facing cameras. the rear camera takes 720p HD video; however, it reportedly only takes 0.7 megapixel pictures (compare that to the iPhone 4's 5 megapixel rear camera). The front facing camera takes both video and pictures in low quality VGA resolution (this camera is the same as the one in the iPhone 4). While handy, you probably won't want this as your primary digital camera.by Joe7811/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can take pictures with it. It has a back and front-facing camera.by Chrisco999/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes u canby Levine199611/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can its like the iphone and you dont need screen shots it will take a picture sepereatly and store it watch this it will explain the new ipod. http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/1009qpeijrfn/event/index.htmlby hellyeah9/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No stand. You might be able to get a after market product to propt it up with.by techguy1801/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the iPod itself does not have a stand on it. But, you can buy cases(which i reccomend) that have built in stands. That would work just as well.by fruitdip12/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by LadyJ0112/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but overstock.com has a cheap stand.by KEVLIN11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not, you would have to buy that seperateby Horr1bleK1tten12/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with one but maybe you can make one and make it a new productby chawn56711/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but many of the 4g hard cases (purchased separately) come with the stand.by ClarissaW11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I did it before with my sister's old ipod. will u be using the same itunes? when i did mine i used the same itunes.by daddylove555511/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutelyby SoccerMom2252/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if you know your apple id and passwordby Countrygirl7811/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can transfer your apps, however getting the data from the games (scores, points, gems, coins etc) is something I have not figured out yet. I had to start all over with most of my apps.by skyforme11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well if u know how to put all the songs and apps you could unless you didnt want them no moreby An anonymous customer1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased the 32GB 4th Gen iPod Touch and was able to transfer everything to it except for my apps. For some reason, I had to download every one of them again separately.by AbbyHTS11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes just use itunesby ccsoups1/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?