Link Depot 25' Ethernet Enhanced CAT6 Networking Cable, Assorted Colors
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Link Depot 25' CAT6 Networking Cable provides a fast and dependable Ethernet connection solution. With locking clips on both the ends, it is well made and connects easily with devices. The durable PVC jacket in this black Ethernet CAT6 cable ensures safety during use. It is also durable enough to withstand regular use. You can use it to connect your xBox, printer and more in just minutes. It even lets you attach devices placed at a distance. This UTP network cable comes in assorted colors and supports 10/100/1000Gbps. Use it in the home or office to enhance your connection.
Link Depot 25' Ethernet Enhanced CAT6 Networking Cable:
- Category 6 enhanced 550MHz
- TIA/EIA 568B. 2
- UTP unshielded twisted pair
- PVC jacket
- 24 AWG four pairs
- Supports 10/100/1000Gbps
- Length of the Ethernet CAT6 cable: 25'
- Color of the cable: Assorted Colors
- Provides a fast and dependable Ethernet connection solution
- Locking clips on both ends
- Well made and connects easily with devices
- Durable PVC jacket ensures safety during use
- Connect your Xbox, printer and more in just minutes
- Lets you attach even devices placed at a distance
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 8.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, provided it has if it is a DVR, an RJ45 port or PC if using built-in lan or multiple lan cards.by BBoppie10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haven't tried that, just DVR, & it does the job!by ephase1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cable has ethernet connections at both ends.by RealRockerGirl12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tonguering8/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if your dvr has a rj45 plug in it yesby heavyduty16/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think that all depends on the DVR and if it has the capability to support it. I tried to connect my HD cable box to the network and it did not work. I called the cable company and was told the cable company did not support that feature.by raybug6/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. A Pcby mrmonnet4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Thanks for asking! The color of the outside sheathing means almost nothing. Ethernet cables can be blue, yellow or even mauve. What's important is the order of the colored wires inside the cable, which is the difference between a patch cord and a cross-over cable. Another important difference is whether the cable is Category-5, Cat5e or Cat6. Finally, the cable's certification rating determines whether you can safely run the cable in an air duct, under a carpet or outdoors. Sincerely,by FileMate Support10/8/2015Written by a verified representative from FileMate SupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this ethernet cable will connect your router to your PC.by CommunityAnswer10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?