Similar items in stock
- Rollback$55.99 Was $62.99Save $7.00
- $112.43 Was $121.68Save $9.25
- Rollback$59.00 Was $64.99Save $5.99
- Rollback$72.00 Was $89.00Save $17.00
Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH20020W
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$55.99 Was $62.99Save $7.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Upright Vacuum is a super-lightweight, bagless upright that's the perfect cleaning solution for small living spaces. Its modern, sleek design allows you to move around furniture and tight spaces with ease, while the cyclonic filtration and innovative features gets the job done right. Perfect for apartment and dorm living, the Hoover Nano Cyclonic weighs less than 12 pounds and stores easily.
Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum:
- Lightweight, compact upright vacuum
- For use on carpets or bare floors
- Great for smaller homes or dorm room
- Easy assembly, no tools required!
- Revolving brush lifts dirt more completely than suction alone
- True cyclonic technology for strong suction power and less filter maintenance
- 20 foot power cord
- Rinseable HEPA filter
- On/off brushroll control for cleaning multiple floor surfaces
- Stretch hose and on-bard tools for above floor cleaning
- Bottom release dirt cup
- 20 foot power cord
- 12 inch cleaning path
- 7 amp motor
- 1 year warranty
- Available exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UH20021W|
|Color Category:||Gray , Blue|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 12.00 x 43.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, there doesn't seem to be one.by Guns1211/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There aren't but I', 5'7'' and it works great for me.by RavenMarie11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I did not see one. The handle pulls out and is used as the wand attachment.by jacton11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby CaliGirlEveryDay11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Crow187711/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 height adjustments on this vacuum. One for the handle, it is telescopic and will adjust for the user's height. There is also a height adjustment for the vacuum head. Only 2 heights though, one for carpet/rug and the other for hardwood/linoleum floors.by Bruinx9711/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (39) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby patty41111/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No height adjustment for carpet to floor and no height adjustment for us tall folk.by JoJoStarbuck11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no adjustment. I use ours just for hardwood floors and low pile carpet. Does not work on shag carpet.by fancen12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see that you can make the handle taller, but....my husband and I are both very tall and the handle is plenty long.by TryingToHelpOtherShoppers11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you use the Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH20020/W on hardwood floors, or does it scratch the floor?
- does not scratch but does not work well on hardwoodby momx1tn11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. It has a setting that turns off the brush so you can do hard wood floors.by USSLaSalle11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an easy to use foot pedal to stop the brushes for bare floor use. I have used it over hardwood floors and never noticed any scratching.by kbcisme11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't scratch the hardwood floor, it just won't pick stuff up. It doesn't have suction at all on bare floors. Just a little bit on carpet.by Frequentsavvyshopper11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It's safe on hardwood floors (we have a whole house full of it!) and does not scratch at all. Also, it cleans bare floors better than any upright vacuum I've ever used.by Emeleste11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use on wood floors. There is a pedal to raise the vacuume slightly. It works great!by Boston133311/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a "suction only mode for bare floors." There is a lever you step on that disengages the beater bar so that it no longer rotates, but still allows for suction.by MayberryMT11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My floor is tile I used it on the tile and sucks everything up. I have to two dogs that leaves hair everywhereby Reiz11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Wren, the Nano has a brushroll shut off feature for use on bare floors. Just tap the grey pedal on the hood, and the brush will stop spinning.by HooverUSA11/10/2015Written by a verified representative from HooverUSAWas this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do I empty the top part of the clear plastic cylinder. The bottom part has a trap door I know.
- You have to twist the red cyclone shaft inside of the container. Also, the top twists off so you can clean/change the filter.by thebigtverberg8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After opening the 'trap door', reach up inside to unscrew the red plastic filter and take it out. You can then shake the canister to remove loose debris. In addition, you can twist the blue top to remove it completely. This will give you access to the top filter.by Windsicle8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After you have removed the cylinder from the machine, twist the colored plastic top and it will come off. You will have a foam filter and a white folded filter inside. Tap the dust out and you can rinse them both with water. Be sure to let them thoroughly air dry before putting them back in. Then put the top back on and twist it to lock.by ValentineGramma8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should clean it out before it gets that filled. I haven't had it filled enough before emptying that it all didn't drop out by releasing the trap door and shaking it a lil bit to get some bits of dust. The top of the canister houses one of the filters. Following the directions on the vacuum itself, you can unlock the top by twisting and remove the spongey filter to wash.by Misera8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the top part, you need to basically twist it clockwise. There is an icon of a little lock on the side. That will indicate the position for lock and unlock i guess. Once you twist, the top comes off where the filters are.by Zombras8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The entire clear plastic front comes off when you remove it from the vacuum for emptying. There's a little button at the bottom that you press and the door releases and all the dirt/dust drops out. There's a red arrow-like part that is in the upper part of the cylinder that catches hair. All you need to do is stick your hand up the open trap door and twist it and it comes right out. Then you have to remove the hair and put it back into the top of the cylinder. Close the trap door and put it back on the vacuum and you're ready to go.by oink19718/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on what you mean by the top part. If you have vacuumed a little beyond the bottom cup capacity (there is a line on the side that says to not let it fill beyond that level), then sometimes stuff goes up in the top part of the canister. All you have to do is open the bottom of the canister like you were going to dump it - grab the red spindle and carefully twist it. (Which way depends on which "hand" you use the most... right hand would be to your right...) It comes right off, and you can clean out the spindle easily. The first time I had stuff up in the top of the canister, I was trying to pull it out with my hands - I didn't realize that the red part came out! (Ours didn't come with a manual - I think they sent us a customer return. We'd have returned it if we were close to a store.) To replace it, just look up at the top of the canister. YOu'll see the slots - just put the red spindle back on the spot and twist carefully in the opposite direction to fasten it back in there. You can also twist the entire top off the canister. That is where two of the filters are located, and they are the ones that clog the most. The white one needs rinsed in warm water thoroughly at least once a month (depends on how much you use it, I suppose - we use it all the time). Be sure to let it dry overnight before putting it back in there though. Same with the dark gray foam filter - easy to rinse, squeeze and let dry. There is also a dark gray foam filter UNDER the part that looks like a lawn mower... once you take the canister off, the part it sits on has a filter in there too. Just push forward on the little tab towards the back of the vacuum, and the top of that part will pop off. Just wash in warm water and let dry overnight for that one too. Hope that helps! : )by KatyKatIL8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You twist off the top and the filter pops right out to be washed.by tjrd838/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?