Kodak Mini Charger Kit with Kodak Digital Camera Case
Consider these popular products
- $9.79 List price $19.95Save $10.16
- Rollback$10.99 Was $11.78Save $0.79
- $15.71 Was $19.99Save $4.28
- $13.99 List price $24.98Save $10.99
- $15.71 Was $18.95Save $3.24
- $9.23 List price $19.95Save $10.72
- $14.26 List price $24.57Save $10.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the extras you need with the Kodak Charger Kit with Camera Case. This compact kit features all the basic digital camera accessories you need to protect your Kodak digital camera. Keep your camera safe and charged with the Kodak Mini Charger Kit with Camera Case.
Kodak Mini Charger Kit with Camera Case:
- Neoprene Kodak camera case
- Kodak mini charger
- 2 AA rechargeable batteries
- Compatible with any Kodak C series digital camera that uses AA batteries
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 3.0 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Light always remains red it's a minimum time to charge batteries....by NJFamily3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the red lights do not go off or turn green. That feature would definitely be more helpful. You have to use the chart included in the manual to determine how many hours your type of batteries should be charged. Mine were 12-16 hours, I believe. You have no way of knowing that they are fully charged!by EnglishTeacherWV7/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they always stay redby cookguy5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this charger and and the lights never change for me either.by jtedwards4/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the Kodak charger, Model k630, the lights do NOT go off until you unplug it ot remove the batteriesby broncoexplorer4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The operating instructions state: "The charge indicator lights will remain on during charging. They will turn off only when the charger is unplugged or the batteries are removed". So, I guess it's up to us to decide if the batteries are charged! The light stays on! Maximum charging time is 15 hours, so I guess we're supposed to charge them well beyond overnight to make sure the batteries are fully charged.by bunnysummer14/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights never turn green. They stay red so you never really know when your batteries, if ever, get charged. Mine never did. I just returned it and now use regular batteries instead.by theothermuse3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I follow the instructions for how many hours to charge up the batteries. Then i unplug the cord. I don't remember if the red lights went off or turned green.by Loveabargain012/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a charger with two batteries inside of it. Follow the instructions for how many hours to charge up the batteries. Then unplug it.by Loveabargain012/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can buy one for the camera if it didn't come with the charger and special batteries, but i'd recommend that you don't get the Kodak one i've had problems with it, just get another brand recharger and good rechargeable lithium ion batteries. there are several brands....by trueno502/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes w/ charger & 2 rechargable batteries.by ratdog011/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- camera comes with regular batteries. you can buy Kodak charger and batteries. Don't do it. Batteries take 15 hours to recharge. The case fits the camera well but it doesn't have extra pocket for more batteries. I bought a charger that has 4 batteries and a car charger. Then I bought a nice case.by An anonymous customer2/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if it uses AA batteries.by trueno501/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure it would be. The charger plugs into the wall outlet and recharges the batteries. Most all kodak cameras take AA bateries, which this is.by FlShopper612/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?