Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$78.99 Was $98.00Save $19.01
- $116.26 Was $122.38Save $6.12
- Clearance$109.00 Was $124.25Save $15.25
Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Cyclonic Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter, 8863AVZ
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$78.99 Was $98.00Save $19.01
- $29.99 Was $34.88Save $4.89
- $117.43 Was $139.00Save $21.57
- Rollback$34.99 Was $40.26Save $5.27
- Rollback$49.00 Was $79.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$169.00 Was $259.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$39.99 Was $50.00Save $10.01
- Rollback$72.00 Was $89.00Save $17.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your home clean and free of pet hair with the Pet Lover Eureka Bagless Upright HEPA Filter Vacuum. This upright vacuum cleaner is perfect for pet lovers. The Pet Power Paw brush easily picks up pet hair and dander. Odor-eliminating Arm & Hammer baking soda particles keep your home smelling clean, too.
Pet Lover Eureka Bagless Upright HEPA Filter Vacuum:
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- For cleaning carpets, stairs, upholstery, and bare floors
- 12 amps
- 1 motor
- 30' power cord with easy cord release
- Soft-grip, looped handle
- 1 filter
- 5-setting height adjustment
- 15" extra-wide cleaning path
- Flip-bottom dust cup
- Features a sealed HEPA filter
- Deluxe, clear stretch hose
- Motorized brushroll on/off control
- Telescopic, self-cleaning duster reaches up to 3'
- Extension wand
- Pet Power Paw stair & upholstery brush
- Crevice tool
- Soft, rubber E-Z Roll wheels
- Scuff-resistant furniture guard
|Primary Shelf ID:||618299|
|Features:||Sealed HEPA filter , Scuff resistant furniture guard , For cleaning carpets, stairs, upholstery, and bare floors , Soft grip, looped handle , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 15.00 x 43.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The pet brush roller is probably one of the features I most like. I believe it rolls electrically but am not real sureby barbaranne11/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is powerd by suction, but the way it's made Im not sure you could actualy stop the brush roll by putting to much pressure on it. I haven't realy tried though. it works well for me, it's powerful enough that theres realy no need to put extra pressure on it when you use it on furniture or stairs. Hope this helps!by OneTiredMomma2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Used by vaccum there is no electric going to it and it seems to work really well.by meigsican12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rolls by suction and doesn't do a very good job at that. Used it once and never again.by 303Cane12/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 lbs.?by Indianadogz7/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attachments are onboard. The vacuum seems heavier than comparable vacuums... Because I live in a single level home, it's not a problem, but I would not want have to use it on stairs or carry it up and down stairs.by JCTeach1/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The vacuum is a bit heavy, about 25lbs. The attachments all store on board. I should mention there is no cord rewind though. But I still love this vacuum, well worth the price.by OneTiredMomma2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I work for Eureka and the Capture Plus Pet weighs 22.5 pounds. On board tools include a dusting brush, air powered Pet turbo tool with revolving brush for stairs and upholstery, and a wand with an extra long crevice tool stored inside. This unit also features a telescopic self cleaning duster that stores on the side of the vacuum. After using the duster snap it back into the holster and spin it clean with the turn of a knob while the vacuum is running.by VacAnswers2/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how long is the hose on the eureka capture plus pet vacuum and which is better for pet hair the eureka airspeed or the cature plus pet
- Not sure I just threw it away today. Hose was not very flexible and tended to tip the vacuum over after just a few feet. We just threw our pet plus away..I would try airspeed if you're going to stick with Eureka.by 303Cane3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I work for Eureka, and the hose on the model 8863 Plus Pet reaches up to 8 feet, up to 10 feet when you add the on the onboard wand and crevice tool. Both this vacuum and the AirSpeed work very well at removing pet hair from carpeting, stairs, and upholstery. The advantage of this vacuum is the on/off brush roll, which prevents scattering of debris on hard surface floors. This unit also has soft touch EZ-roll wheels for delicate hard surface floors, a telescopic self cleaning duster, and an odor eliminating sealed HEPA system.by VacAnswers3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?