***DISC by ATD**General Grabber AT2 Light Truck and SUV Tire 265/70R17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
General Grabber AT2 265/70R17 Tire:
- Self-cleaning pattern
- Exceptional traction capacity
- Specific sidewall style: Outlined white letters
- Treadwear warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire type: Light truck/SUV
- Speed rating: S
- Load index: 115
- Speed rating translation: 112 mph
- Load index translation: 2679 lbs.
- General Grabber tire
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||115|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined White Letters|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||S|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ok bud. here ya go...this is a light truck tire LT. its only a C rated .but, a very well built Crated. normally 6 plies is all any Crated lt has. this tire has 5 tread plies and 2 sidewall. giving it 7 true plies. breakdown is tread 2 polyester +2 steel+1 polyamide...sidewall 2 polyester. the sinle at tires max rated p.s.i inflation states 900kg(1985 lbs) and if operating a dual rear axle the 50 psi inflation each tire handling 825kg (1820lbs) thats per tire per axle. so hows that for your answer? i find these tires to be right up with the quality tire general tire has been manufacturing for decades now. hope this helpsby b4himdude3/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "LT"by Pawnz11/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The tires are studdable, meaning, you will need to have studs installed by a local shop.by XPRS2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I have seen online tire shops that charge 15 dollars to stud tires.by smackazzjackson12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The info says - Sidewall: Outlined White Lettering. The picture does not show that. which is right?
- one side has raised white letters that read general and 180 degrees away on the same side it reads grabber at2 in the same "font" raised while lettering. the opposite side of the tire has the same letters without being raised or white. in other words its true one side is ""WHITEWALL" as lettering goes.ORWL stands for outlined raised white lettering. hope this helped.by b4himdude3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One side has white lettering and the other side is black. You can mount them either way facing out.by iboughtthem11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?