The Black & Decker Circular Saw has a heavy-gauge aluminum wrap-around base that ensures stable support. Featuring ruler markings on the base for precise cutting, the Black & Decker Saw includes a thin kerf premium carbide tipped "Mak Blade." With a powerful 10.5-amp and 115 volt motor, the Carbide Tipped Circular Saw emits only 84-decibels for quiet operation. A line on the blade case indicates the blade position for accurate cutting, and the Black & Decker Circular Saw features maximum cutting capacities of 2-1/2-inches at 90 degrees and 1-5/8-inches at 45 degrees. Weighing just 7.7-pounds, the lightweight Black & Decker Saw includes a carbide tipped blade with a 7-1/4-inch diameter, a wrench #5, a rip fence and a wrench holder. Cut with the precision you need with the 4,700 rpm no load speed Black & Decker Circular Saw.
Black & Decker Circular Saw:
- Heavy gauge aluminum wrap-around base ensures stable support
- Ruler markings on base for precise cutting
- Powerful 10.5-amp, 115V motor
- Only 84dB for quiet operation
- Includes thin kerf premium carbide tipped "Mak Blade"
- Line on blade case indicates blade position for accurate cutting
- Standard equipment includes carbide tipped blade, wrench #5, rip fence and wrench holder
- 7-1/4" blade diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- Maximum cutting capacities: at 90 degrees 2-1/2", at 45 degrees 1-5/8"
- 4,700 RPM no load speed
- 11-3/4" overall length
- Weight: 7.7 lbs