About this item
This Remline Professional 8-Drawer Heavy-Duty Tool Chest is designed to hold whatever you need it to. The all-steel construction and double walls will make sure that you have all you need to keep things in order and ensures it support heavy loads. The ball bearing drawer slides on the drawers offer smooth movement and optimum performance. With recessed handles, this steel chest can be placed even in any space-conscious room. It features a rear locking mechanism that runs to the height of the unit and locks the drawer in two places for added safety. With clamshell lid construction, this Remline tool chest with ball bearing slides offers easy access and visibility to the contents inside it. This ball bearing tool chest features a "Rally Red" powder coated finish that makes it resist rust and solvents.
Remline Professional 8-Drawer Heavy-Duty Chest with Ball Bearing Slides:
- Steel chesh has heavy-gauge, all-steel, double wall construction that supports the heaviest loads
- Heavy-duty, full extension, ball bearing drawer slides on all drawers provide better performance and hold heavier loads
- Remline tool chest with ball bearing slides has a rear locking mechanism, which runs the height of each unit, locks full-length drawers in at least 2 locations
- Recessed handles and full length, extruded drawer pulls
- Remline Professional 8-Drawer Heavy-Duty Tool Chest top chests have clamshell lid constructions
- Roller cabinets have 5" rubber wheels: 2 swivel, 2 fixed
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||66.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.37 x 14.12 x 20.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.