About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a bit of atmosphere to your Halloween festivities with this unique Mist Maker. LED lights on top of the unit give its mist a haunting, colorful look.
Mist Maker with LED:
- Produces a low-hanging mist
- LED lights on top of the unit
- Place in shallow water
- Uses 110V AC power
See all Halloween decorations on Walmart.com.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has red, blue, and green lights that change throughout and randomly.by LuckyPumpkins11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Changes through a rainbow of colors , can not be set or limit to any one color .by Spitfire9119/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the ones in the cauldron are redby BEEPCODES11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the Halloween Mist Maker work with a timer? How often do you have to replace the "shallow water" you place it in?
- Can be used with a timer. About every 15 minutes is what mine takes when I used it for a Halloween display.by LuckyPumpkins10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can be used with a timer , need to top off water level every 8 hours .by Spitfire91110/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used in a outdoor pond provided special attention is paid to depth ( 2" aprox ) and water proof the power source .by Spitfire91110/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Item isn't big enough to use in a pond. Can only have small amount of water over it for it to work properly. Plug is water resistant and can be used outdoors but more for Halloween props like cauldrons.by LuckyPumpkins10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?