Nickelodeon Fit is the first fitness video game designed specifically for children! Its a game so big, it has all your Nick Jr. favorites: Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and the Backyardigans! Theyre getting together to promote exercise fun, achievement tracking and parent and child collaboration! Nickelodeon Fit features 30 exercise games targeting cardiovascular activity, core muscles, upper and lower body strength, balance, motor skill development and foot and hand-eye coordination. Using either the Wii Remote or the Wii Balance Board accessory, kids embark in an imaginative array of physically challenging activities. They can jump rope with the Backyardigans, go river rafting with Diego, leap over hurdles with Kai-lan, pogo stick with Dora and even participate in a stamina-building relay race featuring all of the games characters.
- Over 30 games with your favorite Nick Jr. characters, including biking with Dora, river rafting with Diego, running with Kai-Lan, and jump rope with the Backyardigans!
- Places a combined emphasis on heart health, cardio, strength building, balance, endurance, and coordination.
- Works with both the Balance Board and Wii Remote.
- Kids tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun-factor, and quality!
- Ability for parents to program various exercise routines for their child and track their progress.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE