Johnson S C Inc 32oz Lavndr Fbrc Softner 14134
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Fabric Softener - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day laundry supplies clean your clothes and make them smell great. They are biodegradable, phosphate-free. Reduce static cling and add freshness. Softens fabrics and eases ironing. Ingredients derived from plant sources and essential oils provide a garden fresh fragrance, 99% naturally derived. - Size: 32 oz, Fragrance: Lavender, Loads per Container: 32 Loads, High Efficiency?: Yes, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bottle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by Mushroom19515/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mjspidermansgirl7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. All their products are CRUELTY free and not tested on animals. Their packaging spells it out as well as their web site www.mrsmeyers.com.by SmallHealthyChoices5/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. All their packaging clearly says that it is cruelty free and not tested on animals. Their web site (www.mrsmeyers.com) is pretty sweet at spelling out just how great of a company they are.by aSqueakyClean4/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not,its fabric softner just like downeyby clothdiapermama19827/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boy, I don't know why you couldn't! This stuff is like crack for laundry. I looovve it!by TroutCreekMama7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?