Purina Moist & Meaty Burger with Cheddar Cheese Flavor Dog Food 24 ct Box
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Every day is an adventure just waiting to happen. Moist & Meaty knows about adventure: mealtime adventure. We know that it's about freedom, variety and the kind of excitement that gives you the urge to chase a tail — even if you know you'll never actually catch it. So pop open a pouch of Moist & Meaty and go turn the day into a story.
Purina Moist & Meaty Burger with Cheddar Cheese Flavor Dog Food 24 ct Box:
- Made with Real Beef
- Serve up the Smiles
- No Mess
- 100 percent Complete & Balanced Nutrition for Adult Dogs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.65 x 6.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1 packetby LiamColinConnorGrammy6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just what it will clean up at feedingby cococa17/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Feed your dog 1/3-1 pouch for 3-12 lbs of body weight per day, 1-1 1/2 pouch for 13-20 lbs of body weight per day.by CommunityAnswer1/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can read/get the ingredients that are in this dog food..They are located on the box..I'm sure you can also go to the purina website and get info..by MaDukes12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- beef by-product, soy grits, soy flour, high fructose corn syrup, water, wheat flour, corn syrup, beef, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, salt, sorbic acid, dried cheese powder, calcium propionate, added color, DL-Methionine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ethoxyquin, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, sodium selenite.by LiamColinConnorGrammy5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so.by LiamColinConnorGrammy6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My educated but layman opinion in NO, and I did loose a dog painfully to those plastics (?) and bad ingredients.by whatchadoodle5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?