L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Makeup
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a youthful glow with the L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Makeup. It is designed to reverse signs of aging by reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It also brightens, defines and evens, giving you younger-looking skin that you can be confident about. As an added benefit, this makeup with SPF 17 protects against the sun. Choose from the available colors (each sold separately) to suit your skin tone.
L'Oreal Visible Lift Absolute Serum Advance Age-Reversing Makeup:
- Visible Lift Serum Absolute reverses the signs of aging by providing coverage that reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles and age spots
- It brightens, defines and evens skin
- Pro-retinol A, plus vitamin C
- L'Oreal makeup features SPF 17
- Available in various colors (each sold separately)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.93 x 1.5 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think so. I set it with powder and have very oily skin and it lasts me most of the day with no touch ups.by Chris11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is long lasting under normal circumstances. I wouldn't work out wearing it, or go for a walk in heavy humidity.by Omannie8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Reasonably long lasting. It's good for 10 -12 hrs when mostly worn indoors. But heat, humidity, and sweat will take it's toll on it.by An anonymous customer9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I only started using this foundation a bottle ago. I just bought my second bottle because I really like it. I have oily skin, I set it with powder and it seems to hold up well all day for me, with zero touch ups. I love the finish, it looks quite natural despite being very effective at covering my freckles (not completely, but great for a drug store makeup) and my red acne spots, as well as doing a pretty good job at hiding under eye darkness. I love this foundation and totally recommend it. It doesn't accentuate my growing wrinkles, nor the dry spots around my acne. I love it and totally recommend it.by Chris11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Really like this. Been using for over a yearby MeMe19513/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if it's oil free...I'm not a chemist and can't understand a lot of the information on product labels or identify what certain ingredients are, but I have had very oily skin for years and this isn't too bad at controlling oil on my face when I use it with powder. I really like this makeup and would totally recommend it, and I've tried countless others. It covers well, controls oil pretty well, feels comfortable, and has a very nice natural looking finish. I tried it based on Paula's Choice Beautypedia reviews and I'm glad I did. Perhaps you might find the answer to your question there, they give in depth reviews on most beauty products.by Chris11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?