Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Refill, Refreshing Spa, 64 Fluid Ounces, 2 count
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Scrubbing Bubbles Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner's antibacterial and antiviral formula foams as it expands into nooks and crannies, helping to lift dirt, fight grime, remove soap scum, and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*.
- When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become . . . well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner's antibacterial and antiviral formula foams as it expands into nooks and crannies, helping to lift dirt, fight grime, remove soap scum, and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. You can hear it working as this multi-surface cleaner safely cleans tile, glazed porcelain surfaces, fiberglass and more. It even works upside down, letting you get to all those hard-to-reach tight spots.
Warning Text: Do not use Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner in showers with brass fixtures, natural marble, or finished wood surfaces. Rinse surfaces well if the cleaner is accidentally sprayed on these surfaces.
Ingredients: Water, Arylsulfonated Sodium Salt, Sulfonated Fatty Acid Methyl Esters, Sodium Salts, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Mono-N-Chlorosulfamate, Sodium Sulfamate, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, 5,5-Dimethyl-Imidazolidine-2,4-Dione, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Octylphosphonic Acid
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.TO CLEAN: Spray 6-8 inches from surface to be cleaned. Allow foam to penetrate soil. For heavily soiled areas, let stand several minutes before wiping. Remove by wiping with a wet cloth or sponge. No need to wipe dry. On chrome, rinse with water. TO KILL 99.9% OF VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: On hard non-porous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 1 minute. Then wipe. For heavily soiled areas a pre-cleaning is required. TO INHIBIT AND PREVENT THE GROWTH OF MOLD AND MILDEW: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to applying the product for treatment against mold and mildew. On hard non-porous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 1 minute. Then wipe. Reapply as needed.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||606630|
|Assembled Product Weight:||5.09 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 8.88 x 8.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We found the original "kit" at Walmart. Check online through manufacturer, and see if you can order it directly, or ask your local Walmart store. Good luck.by Handidad3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart has it in two different spots: adjacent to the solution and in the bathroom accessaries sectionby Roan4710/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can find the scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner at Walmart website and you can buy it online too.by biglovelywoman9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- unable to find in most stores, So I order from WalMart.comby liverpat10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- WalMart carries it in the store and on-line. I had to purchase it on-line to get the 2 pack which is cheaper.by Hideaway10010/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Most large hardware stores usually carry them. If you can find the old version it works much better than the new one but they have probably pulled them from stores by now..by EdHebeH6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if walmart doesn't have it; i saw the whole kit in rite-aid if there is a rite-aid in round rock, texas. thank you.by bluejeanbaby10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this product damage acrylic showers? Are there any warnings on the label for its use on acrylic showers?
- I have an acrylic shower stall and it seems to work just fine,by Handidad7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we use this product with acrylic shower liners, and it does not damage this. but it can not be used with brass hardwareby An anonymous customer4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this probut is great for showers. it is automatic and has your shower spotless in 3 days withour scrubbingby vamperia3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this product harm my new glass shower doors with chrome towel bars and aluminum frame?
- My shower has glass doors with aluminum frame and it works great for me.by latinlady8210/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is designed to work with the shower.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?