About this item
The new edition of the bestselling business development guide
Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition reveals why self-promotion is a critical factor to success, giving you a unique perspective that makes this guide much more than an ordinary "how to" manual for getting more clients and raising a business profile.
Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition enables you to adopt the right promotional perspective and provides the strategies, techniques, and skills necessary to get more clients and increase profits. Through verbal and written exercises, you'll discover the keys to developing a strong marketing plan and brand image.
- Features unique, personalized, updated social media marketing strategies for service professionals
- Provides new pricing models and sales strategies for simpler selling
- Delivers fresh networking and outreach strategies guaranteed to take only minutes a day
- Offers new solid product launch strategies and tactics for creating instant awareness
- Author a New York Times bestseller, TV personality, and highly recognized professional speaker
Get the proven tools you can put into effect today with Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition, and watch your business grow exponentially!
Explore this item
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Dec 21, 2010|
|Number of Pages:||368|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.9 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.