About this item
Give a bright start to your child?s creativity, with the Bright Starts Little Lights and Music and enjoy the smiles on your baby?s face. This is an electronic toy that can keep your child busily occupied for hours together. It can kindle the sense of creativity and imagination in your toddler brain that would help to increase his thinking and grasping power. The attractive and fun filled aspects of the baby music toy are its hilarious noises, amusing melodies, vibrant lights and crazy sounds. The Bright Starts musical toy will keep your baby entertained and active for long time. The Bright Starts Little Lights and Music requires three AA batteries that are provided along with the set. Featuring bright, lively colors, the baby music toy is ideal for babies aged more than 6 months.
Bright Starts Little Lights and Music Toy:
- Fun modes on the baby musical toy include melodies, animal sounds and silly sounds
- Colorful lights dance in time to melodies
- The Bright Starts musical toy has volume control
- Lights and music can also be parent activated
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries, included
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 months to 1 yrby lcrooker12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From 6 months up although box says 3m+by SKG168/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say when they start to grasp to toddler...so about 5months to 2 years. Music, lights, and animal sounds are great.by rellange3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended age of use is 3 months and up.by Kpaddis2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it initially for my sisters son, who was 5 months because he loves to hold toys now. I also got it for my 1 year old, he likes it but hes been able to walk since 8 1/2 months so he doesnt always pay attention to this toy... still a great toy!by rellange12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 months and up.by NewGrandma2312/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended age of use is 3 months and up.by BrightStarts12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?