BIC Hybrid Advance Disposable Shaver Handle & Cartridges, 1kt
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BIC Hybrid Advance Disposable Shaver Handle & Cartridges:
- For sensitive skin
- Triple blade closeness
- Pivoting head for a comfortable shave
- Lubricating strip with aloe and vitamin E for a smooth glide
- Includes 1 handle and 6 cartridges
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Number of Pieces:||1 Handle#6 Refills|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.90 x 4.00 x 1.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- well never use it for that but for the face it works great at least you should give it a tryby UPSETDAD149/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT IS A FAVORITE FOR ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PRICES OF THOSE GHILOTTE PRODUCTS EVEN IN THE BIG BOX MEMBERSHIP STORES. IT WOULD BE CHEAPER TO GO TO THE BARBER! I LIKE THE BIC AND THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND IT GIVE MANY GREAT SHAVES FROM EACH BLADE.by blouie28/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are great quality but they dont have the trimming edge like the fusion has...by tonyzmama12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not shave my head, but I do own the Gillette fusion razor in addition to this one, and I can tell you the Gillette is far superior, and also has a wider head (more coverage per stroke). I found the blades on this razor to be horrible quality, so I wouldn't recommend it for shaving on any area of the body. I would suggest the Schick Xtreme 3 or Schick ST3 as good lower cost alternatives.by HelpinYaOut5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES..!! TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE THE EASY WAY AND GREAT SMOOTH SHAVE..!!by BRUNO337815/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never shaved my head but I have a friend who does and he said the only thing works for him is one of those nice Norelco shavers.. It does shave very good though and I recommend them.by pglasc5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is too dull to cut my regular facial hairby billyban1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle has to be angled slightly when you attach the blades. Angle the handle, push the little orange thumb button, align it and you're good to go.by Nick9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THERE ARE TWO LITTLE PRONGS STICKING UP ON THE BACK OF THE RAZOR HEAD. SQUEEZE THEM TOGETHER AND PUSH THE RAZOR INTO THE BLADE. THIS RAZOR GIVES SEVERAL GREAT SHAVES FROM EACH BLADE. A FAVORITE FOR ME.by blouie21/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?