About this item
Featuring recessed side panels and high-quality terminals, the 10" Subwoofer Enclosure from Scosche is ready to house your subwoofer. The recessed side panels on this Home Theater Subwoofer Enclosure provide reinforcing strength and easy handling. The Scosche Enclosure features a high-strength MDF front baffle that offers excellent sound quality. Additionally, the Scosche 10" Subwoofer Enclosure is pre-wired for a quick connection to your existing equipment. The Scosche 10" Subwoofer Enclosure is ready for a spot in your home theater system. With this Home Theater Subwoofer Enclosure, you can add a powerful sound element to your watching and listening experience. The Scosche Enclosure is constructed with high-quality metal speaker terminals for durability and long life. Now you can make your home theater even better with the high quality construction of a 10" Subwoofer Enclosure from Scosche.
Scosche 10" Subwoofer Enclosure:
- Recessed side panels for strength and ease of handling
- 100 percent sealed joints prevent air leaks
- High-strength MDF front baffle allows for better sound quality
- High-quality metal speaker terminals
- Pre-wired for quick connection
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 14.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not ported.by t1bone3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's a sealed type enclosure.by turbotim214/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It is a sealed enclosure, this means that when you install your sub, make sure that it is absolutely sealed, this will not be as loud but will give you much better sound.by bassninja1/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the right cutout for a 10" subwoofer, with about 9 inches of depth. Unless that sub is unusually deep, it should fit.by turbotim214/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to be of better assistance, we'd need to know the model number of the subwoofer you have. For further assistance, please feel free to contact Scosche Technical Support directly at 800 363 4490 x3 or email@example.com ScoscheCustomerService1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?