Herman Survivors - Men's Big Timber II Work Boots, Wide Width
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Herman Survivors-Men's Big Timber II Work Boots, Wide Width are great work boots that are always up to the task. These Timber II Work Boots feature a steel toe.
Herman Survivors-Men's Big Timber II Work Boots, Wide Width
- Steel Toe
- Genuine Herman Survivors
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.85 x 4.29 x 9.45|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say it's a steel toe. There's a huge difference between steel and dense plastic, and if for no other reason than product liability and potential litigation, it makes sense that the boots are probably steel-toed as advertised. Occasionally, when moving stuff around (cabinets, boxes, etc.) I've set things down on my foot to adjust my grip. No problems.by alxzdr6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Steel, I've worn thru the leather due to my bending and sweeping one foot so the steel is now exposed. I prefer composite for weight reduction, but yeah, they're steelby machineguns12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have steel toe i know that becase it saved my foot once when a railroad tie was dropped on itby veryv8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby veryv3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly, not made for working outside in the snow, but good for getting from your house to your car and into work through snow. As long as it's not wet snow. Use a water-proofer on them.by xjplus10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not insulated.by dannyc62910/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm looking for Herman Survivors Work Boot in a 8.5 size and I don't see any half sizes online , I also couldn't find any in the store . Can you Help
- HAVE YOU TRIED A DIFFERENT STORES??? IF SO......ANSWER BACK SOME HOW AND I'LL TRY SOME OTHER ANSWER.by boots12343/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a pair of the Herman Survivors from Walmart. I wouldn't recommend them. The sole is extremely slippery when used in the woods during the summer. In the winter, snow packs into the heel of the sole making it feel like you're walking on a tennis ball.by bstnh13/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?