About this item
"NCIS" (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) is more than just an action drama. With liberal doses of humor, it's a show that focuses on the sometimes complex and always amusing dynamics of a team forced to work together in high-stress situations. NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon), a former Marine gunnery sergeant, whose skills as an investigator are unmatched, formerly led this troupe of colorful personalities. Gibbs, a man of few words, only needs a look to explain it all. The team includes NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), an ex-homicide detective who may come off as the world's oldest frat boy, but whose instincts in the field are unparalleled; forensic specialist Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette), a talented scientist whose dark wit matches her Goth style and eclectic tastes, NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee (Sean Murray), an MIT graduate whose brilliance with computers far overshadows his insecurities in the field and Ziva David (Cote de Pablo), a former Moussad agent who shares a bond with Gibbs over the death of his arch nemesis, Ari, the terrorist who killed former NCIS Special Agent Kate Todd. Assisting the team is medical examiner Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard (David McCallum), who knows it all because he's seen it all, and he's not afraid to let you know. Rounding out the team is NCIS director Jennifer Shepard (Lauren Holly) who has a romantic history with Gibbs. From murder and espionage to terrorism and stolen submarines, these special agents travel the globe to investigate all crimes with Navy or Marine Corps ties. Includes all episodes from Season 7.
Audio Commentary, Featurettes, "Cast Roundtable"; "The Future Is Now"; "Cast & Crew: Year In Review"; "Give Me Two Steps"; "150th Episode"; "Graphics"; "Music and Sound"; "Home Sweet Home".
|Starring:||Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Cote de Pablo, David McCallum, Rocky Carroll|
|Studio Name:||Paramount Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||07/29/2014|
|Run Time (in minutes):||1039 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.46|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 5.5 x 7.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just checked for you and sorry but NO. The Special Features section of the DVD has 2 options, English subtitles ONLY or no subtitles. (audio is in English only!) I normally turn on my Philips TV's subtitle capability when watching DVDs and not the subtitles through the DVD menu. My TV's subtitles are more accurate & show more details with what's going on in the movie/show. BUT, in this case, my TV couldn't even read the English subtitles from this NCIS DVD Season. Not sure why?by ShAdOwMiSt12/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, season 7 is only in English with English subtitles.by FanoftheUSO10/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no spanish subtitles on this set of disksby WEM310/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon .com has all the seasonby jodeeterri4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have you tried looking on eBay? I have found awesome deals there. I hope this was helpful!by CaseT12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?