Penn Level Wind 309M Reel
Customers also considered
- $54.99 List price $59.99Save $5.00
- $55.98 List price $59.99Save $4.01
- $55.98 List price $69.99Save $14.01
- $124.64 List price $129.95Save $5.31
- $64.85 List price $79.95Save $15.10
- Rollbackfrom $101.58
- from $18.44
- from $6.68
- $47.99 List price $54.99Save $7.00
- $33.21 List price $34.99Save $1.78
- $69.27 Was $80.50Save $11.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get out on the water and land some fish with the Penn 309 Level Wind Reel. This classic Penn Level Wind Reel is incredibly resilient and versatile, making it a natural choice for a wide range of situations. Excellent for use in saltwater or freshwater, this Penn Fishing Reel is excellent for casting or trolling. The Penn Level Wind Reel is a precision tool for any serious angler. This reel boasts a smooth drag even under heavy loads and a machine-cut brass main gear. Precision stainless steel pinion gears and a paddle knob counter-balance make this reel highly effective for its weight and size. A machined and anodized aluminum spool and stainless steel reel stand round out this 2.8:1 geared Penn 309 Level Wind Reel.
Penn Level Wind 309M Reel:
- Smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knob
- Maximum drag: 15 lbs
- Gear ratio: 2.8:1
- Line retrieve: 20"
- Weight: 23 oz
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 4.75 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Rightby kp1292/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right hand retrieveby Nancythehomemaker6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- right handedby lionspit4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right handby An anonymous customer5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is right handed retrieveby nmrattler11/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right hand, but you can order for either wayby ToniTxs5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the one I received had one in the box. I think they all do from the factory.by DanCL6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby kp12910/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lionspit5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by PapaBigBear3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Whats the line capacity? Im looking for big fish over 60lbs and i need a very heavy duty reel for my Ugly Stik.
- Use a braided line. You can get a lot more on that monofilament, probably at least double the amount. Set your drag lighter to compensate for no stretch in the line. You can feel a lot more with braided too. Worth the extra bucks.by kp1291/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- if you have 309 penn reel you can use braided 100 pound test line or moreby lionspit9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on if you are using a braided line or a mono line. I would est. braided 60lb test, 150 yards would be no problemby nmrattler9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$54.94 Was $74.30Save $19.36
- $50.61 Was $56.07Save $5.46