The Riders By Lee Women's Core Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans Available in Regular, Petite, and Long Lengths
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The The Riders By Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean is a must-have for any woman seeking all day comfort. This jean fits close on your body but leaves room at the seat and thigh so you won't feel restricted. Everyone will notice that these jeans compliment your frame: a tummy control panel instantly slims you in front while the contoured waistband prevents gapping in back. The Riders By Lee Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean features 5-pocket styling and a relaxed seat and thigh.
The Riders By Lee Women's Slender Stretch Bootcut Jeans:
- Dark Fade: 72% Cotton/28% Spandex
- Black Coal: 84% Cotton/16% Spandex
- Relaxed fit Seat and Thigh
- Straight leg opening
- Sits just below natural waist
- Stretch denim that is Instantly Slimming
- Available in Petite, Medium, and Long Inseams
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Fabric Content:||1 Spandex , 27 Polyester , 72 Cotton|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.0 x 19.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At the waist.by Grenekaren12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just slightly below.by EverydayMomof312/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fit at waist,and I have several pair,they are so comfortable.by wilibeme5512/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just below the waist.by kjaviator3/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They fit slightly lower than the waist.by bajef12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the natural waist.by Phillipsds11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just below.by SEJinOP11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just below the waist.by PLZH11/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Below the waist and they are very long in a medium length.by mantaraye12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the waist band is much wider than the place just below the waist so it sort of bags out. I was not happy with the fit.by Shopper2752/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are longer that 33'by carrleshatbox10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 6Ms I tried in the store varied between 32 and 34. They are a little longer than most Mediums.by SEJinOP11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it looks like some where between 32-35inchesby BobbieShopper11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this style medium is unusually long. I usually wear 32 inseam, but these jeans exceed 33".by mantaraye11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Mafkikker10/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- same jeansby air4smom2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you try searching by that number? I recently purchased a pair of Riders jeans and my tag say 130G186. When I search by that number, this is the pair of jeans it pulls up. Hope this helps you!by rmg20058/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure if the pants you bought were the ones offered during the Black Friday period, I believe they were 8.00. The past 2 years it appears that the jeans brought in for Black Friday are not part of Wal Mart's regular inventory. I was never able to get additional pairs after the holiday. I can't confirm this years jeans because I returned the ones I ordered online and they didn't have my size in the store. Not sure if this applys to you or not.by djdoll12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2 on line, but while I was awaiting those to arrive thru the mail, I purchased 2 instore on the day of Blitz, but did not try them on until I got home. I was excited because of the price. The size on the Riders relaxed pants was what I had always worn, but when I got home, they were sooooo tight. (both pairs were), like 2 sizes too small. So after trying them on, I checked the number inside the pants and they were different than the relaxed Riders I always have loved and worn in past. I wear 130186S, but from what I can remember these pants had 7 digits number with letter in middle, that did not match my prev pants. So, if this is the replacement jeans that Walmart will carry from now on, I am out of luck. I will have to go to Target, Catos or Kohls or mall to find something comfortable and in my old size I used to wear. (and to mention, when I got the other 2 pair of Riders in the mail, they were too tight too, also about 2 sizes too small for me -had to take all 4 pairs back)by ADPA12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?