About this item
From Walt Disney Pictures comes the magical retelling of Charles Dickens' beloved tale - "Disney's A Christmas Carol", the high-flying, heartwarming adventure for the whole family, starring Jim Carrey. When three ghosts take penny-pinching Scrooge on an eye-opening journey, he discovers the true meaning of Christmas - but he must act on it before it's too late. Complete with spirited bonus features, this exhilarating and touching Disney classic is destined to be part of your holiday tradition, adding sparkle and heart to all your Christmases yet to come.
Deleted Scenes, Featurettes, Subtitles: Spanish And French.
"Mr. Scrooge's Wild Ride (In 3D)"; "Behind The Carol: The Full Motion Capture Experience"; Digital Advent Calendar; "Capturing A Christmas Carol"; "On Set With Sammi".
|Starring:||Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman, Robin Wright Penn, Colin Firth, Bob Hoskins|
|Studio Name:||Buena Vista Home Entertainment|
|3D+BD Release Date:||11/16/2010|
|Run Time (in minutes):||98 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.48|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.6 x 5.3 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are 2 different types of "3D Blu-Rays" right now. There are Blu-Rays that play the old 3d style movies which require the red/blue plastic glasses and those will play on any tv or blu-ray player. Then there are the "Blu-Ray 3Ds" which can only be watched using a 3D ready player (such as your ps3 or any other blu-ray player that is 3d ready) and a 3D ready HDTV with the active shutter 3d glasses that match that tv. The "Blu-Ray 3Ds" work by projecting the same image side by side causing a extremely blurry image that is unwatchable without the glasses and not possible to be created on a non 3d tv. After you charge the glasses you will turn them on and they will send one of the 2 images to your left eye and the other image to your right eye at different times. The lenses "shutter" allowing the image to reach your eyes at different times causing depth in the picture. In order to use "Blu-ray 3d's" you must have the 3d tv, 3d player and 3d shutter glasses. So..you will need the 3d HDTV to watch the new 3d movies...Walmart amazingly has just recently started selling 3D HDTV's! They have a Vizio model in 3 sizes..55' 47' and 42'. All you would need after that is a pair of Vizio 3d glasses to match the tv. I have a 55" 3d tv and this movie blew me away in 3d. There was a few scenes where the snow felt like it was in the living room...good times :Dby Goph12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have played 3D blue Ray movies on my reg HDTV with the red/green glasses. It works fine.by JMarie7811/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to recent ads re: 3D BD's, in order to get the true affect, one must have either a 3D HDTV, or a 3D capable player with the use of the special glasses in addition to a special decoding device. In either case, one has to purchase either the TV or any/all of the other devices.by IAMDAMAN11/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We have polarized an it works great, I assume they all would work.by Trainedeye1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SHUTTER GLASSESby SANDYSLAST11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the 3-D Blue Ray Disc is the 3D version of the film or the feature "Mr Scrooge's Wild Ride(in3-D )" of it?
- forgot to mention that the only way the 3D disc will work is if you have a 3D capable tv and possibly 3D blu ray player. This set does not come with the glasses just the disc it's made for those very few people who have the 3D television.by luvsummer10/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its of the movie, however unless you have a 3-d capable television the quality of the 3d isn't that great on standard tvsby luvsummer10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?