About this item
The Torin Jacks 2 Ton Bottle Jack is an ideal choice for mechanics and DIYers. It is capable of lifting up to 4000 lbs. between 7-1/8" high and 13-9/16" high.This hydraulic bottle jack can be used to change tires while on the road, or it can be used in a home or business workshop. Simple and easy to operate, it will provide you with the physical power needed to get the job done.
Torin Jacks 2 Ton Bottle Jack:
- The Torin Bottle Jack has a 2 ton capacity
- Minimum lifting height 7-1/8 In"
- Maximum lifting height 13-9/16"
- Ideal for workshops and emergency roadside kits
- Gives access to the physical power needed to lift vehicles
- Black color
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 4.25 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but your car need to be rolled and stand on side as well? Does this jack come with the jack handle? Torin looks good.by beancube3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The 05 Kia Sedona is too heavy for this jack. The sedona is 2.4 tons this is rated for 2 tons, get a heavy duty model and it will work fine.by HulkSmashLinux11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?