About this item
Illuminate a dark room, basement, attic or the great outdoors at night with this Stanley 1M Series Spotlight. It features a halogen bulb, a rubber bezel, a CEC AC charger and a DC charging cord for added convenience. This Stanley spotlight is equipped with a rechargeable battery and a handy carry lanyard for easy transporting. It is ideal for use in emergencies, when camping or spelunking.
Stanley 1M Series Spotlight:
- 1M series rechargeable spotlight
- Halogen bulb
- Rubber bezel
- Carry lanyard
- CEC AC charger and DC charging cord
- Stanley Rechargeable Spotlight is UL & CSA Listed
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 4.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If this is the Stanley 1M spotlight,it takes a 6volt 3AH SLA battery and is replaceable. I replaced mineby blueknight154111/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery is built in and is rechargeable via a plug into the wall. I don't think the battery itself is either removable or replaceable. I've charged it one time about a month ago and it's still holding a strong charge. I liked it so much I bought another one for the downstairs back door.by Trialsrider12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry none of them say. You can't replace it that's why.by tausha576/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I see 12 volt. I know it's rechargeable.by august4sure11/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I replaced the Battery in mine and it runs about 15-20 mins with a full charge.by blueknight154112/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure as I only use it for a minute or so at a time but I've only charged it once and that was about a month ago and it's still holding it's charge pretty well. I've not seen any dimming at this point.by Trialsrider10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine lasts at most 10 minutes after being charged for 24 hours. I spend a lot of time in the woods at night and this light is a waste of time for me. As a hunter I expect my equipment to be reliable. This one isn't. Hunting hogs with this is a lose lose proposition. Buy something better.by etfarmer11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The most I been able to get isn't over 10 minutes.by august4sure8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No light is on all the time when charging.by buffaloeagle9211/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine stopped taking a full charge after a few months. Eventually it wouldn't take a charge at all and I returned. I would not recommend it at all.by craylash11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby sdhgkjsdgxcljhsdgjhsdkjgh3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?