|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publish Date:||Feb 2011|
|Number of Pages:||176|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.75 x 0.75|
In this sequel to the classic bestseller Perspective! For the Comic Book Artist, David Chelsea takes perspective to a whole other level—by exploring the most dramatic viewpoints employed by today’s artists. Many of these techniques have been carefully guarded secrets for centuries. But David, and his hollow-headed friend, Mugg, make them accessible to a new generation of artists, cartoonists, illustrators, and animators. In Extreme Perspective! For Artists, you’ll learn how to
• Render complicated multi-sided objects in perfect perspective
• Create accurate shadows and reflections from your own imagination
• Master the most difficult kinds of curvilinear perspective systems
• Draw eye-popping images in fisheye perspective
• Use your computer to create elaborate scenes quicker and more easily
• … And much, much more!
Also included is a comprehensive library of perspective grids on DVD, suitable for printing or using with Photoshop and other applications.
Save $25 when you open a Walmart® Credit Card and spend $75 today.*
*Offer subject to credit approval