Customers also viewed these products
LG Wi-Fi USB Adaptor for LED HDTVs
Consider these popular products
- $8.68 Was $9.35Save $0.67
- $25.01 Was $29.99Save $4.98
- $11.79 Was $18.75Save $6.96
- $39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Get instant access to NetCast content
- Access Netflix, YouTube, Skype, Picasa and Yahoo! widgets
- Compatible with all 2010 LG HDTV models featuring NetCast
- Utilizes IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless connectivity to bring wireless Internet to your TV
- Connect your TV to a home network of DLNA Certified devices and share your media
- USB 2.0 connectivity for a sure connection
|Features:||Compatible with LCD and Plasma TVs , Warranty: 1 Year , Provides instant access to LGs NetCast content such as Netfix, YouTube, Skype, Picasa , USB 2.0 connectivity|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AN-WF100|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you are limited to 4 payperview sites. Haven't had a chance to explore the device to see if there is more access, but I didn't see any when I installed and connected.by runneral641/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The software dictates the sites you can use.by Shlion12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to get all the internet that is in your 47 inch LG TV. It works great with 55 inch LG TV.by givemetv12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a different TV (LG 42LD550), but I'm pretty sure the Netcast feature on any of the LGs do not allow you to surf the net. You only get access via the widgets LG has set up on NetCast (Netflix, Vudu, Ytube, Yahoo stuff, and a few others). I have tried NetFlix and Vudu, which seem to work well. Yahoo and Ytube are clunky; I have not used the others.by rkay4812/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 40 feet. That's how far mine is from the router.by Shlion12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 50 feet with wireless N router maybe more.by givemetv12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this adaptor hooked up in a LG 42LD550 TV about 25-30 ft from my router (old "g" router). I can stream Netflix to my TV with no problem using this.by rkay4812/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Presuming that you also have wifi in your house, it should. The BD550 is Netcast ready and has a USB port - has to have some way of getting to your wifi. But remember you're only getting Netcast, not the internet.by mzhardtoplease5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?