Sunny Health & Fitness Roller Slide
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you are looking to be comfortable when you exercise, you need this Sunny Health & Fitness Roller Slide. This mat protects your joints, especially your knees while working out. The ab roller feature tones and slims your core muscles. The mat is compact so it is easy to transport and store. You'll enhance flexibility, strengthen your core and lose weight, all from the comfort of your own home. You will change the way you get in shape when you employ this Ab exercise roller.
Sunny Health & Fitness Roller Slide:
- Includes a mat for knees and instructions with various exercises
- Roller slide
- Material: Plastic, steel
- Ab roller will slim, tone and firm your abdominal muscles with a compact roller slide
- Allows you to exercise your arms, shoulders and back
- Small size makes it easy to store and transport
- Fitness Goal: Enhance Flexibility/Strengthen Core/Lose Weight
- Product Type: Ab Roller
- Overall Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 10.5''
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 7''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- So far I would say it targets your middle but you have to hold and work ALL your core muscles so I think it works out my entire abdominal area.by Parent2ndtimearound11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can adjust how low in your abdominals it works by wheeling further out. Start with wheel about 20 inches from your knees and you should be able to wheel further out, feeling in deep in your abdominals.by phillips433811/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend added cushion for your knees. Other than that your knees do not move...by tubuku11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a bad case of arthritis and it doesn't seem to be a problem and I do use the mat under my knees on carpet.by Parent2ndtimearound11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?