About this item
Helps to restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
Do not give To children under 12 years Of age. The recommended dose ofthis product contains as much caffeine as two cups Of coffee. Limit theuse Of caffeine-containing medications, food, or beverages while takingthis product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness,irritability, sleeplessness, And occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Nostimulant should be substituted for normal sleep in activities requiringmental alertness. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing ababy, seek the advice Of a health professional before using thisproduct. In case Of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance orcontact a poison control center immediately. Caution: do not take thisproduct without consulting a physician if under medical care. Keep thisand all drugs out Of the reach Of children. Do not use if tamper evidentseal is broken.
(Per caplet): 200 mg Of caffeine.
Calcium stearate, d&c yellow #10, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose,silicon dioxide.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.13 x 9.13 x 4.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Caffeine pills are available in many retail outlets - no note required.by TireT4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All coffee & caffeine is legal without a prescription. Coffee & caffeine is not recommended for children or people with serious heart or blood pressure problems without consulting your doctor first. But for normal healthy adults, it fine as long as it's not abused. Too much of anything is not good for you.by VJJohn4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are OC (over the counter) caffeine pills. You can buy them without a prescription just as you buy any caffeine-filled energy drink. Just don't exceed the recommended dosage & don't take it daily or your body will develop a tolerance.by Ammar20074/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ilovelucy04126/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is over the counter medicine.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come in a bottle.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a bottleby TireT9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are in a small bottle, & you shouldn't expect 90 individually wrapped tablets for this price.by VJJohn8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a bottle, easy-peasy.by mummawubba8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?