About this item
The Weston 9" Meat Slicer features a high-quality removable stainless steel blade. Powered by a rugged, quiet running motor, this slicer cuts through all of your meats and vegetables quickly and easily. Its compact design allows for easy storage and transport. The large food tray on this Weston meat slicer tilts out easily and has a smooth gliding operation that makes cutting big slices very easy. This heavy-duty slicer has a corrosion-resistant steel coating that enhances its durability and the whole set up comes placed in an ideally designed aluminum housing for safety. The sturdy base facilitates stable operation and the suction cup feet aids safety. The Weston 9" Meat Slicer allows you to maintain precision while slicing and cutting foods with its adjustable thickness control, as well as a dedicated food pusher for regulated shaving.
Weston 9" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Meat and Vegetable Slicer:
- Compact design for easy storage and transportation
- Weston meat slicer has high-quality, 8-5/8" rotary, stainless steel blade for precision slicing
- Quiet running motor
- Stainless steel electric food slicer with removable blade for easy cleaning
- Smooth gliding, large capacity food tray tilts out for easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant coated steel and aluminum housing
- Sturdy base and suction cup feet on stainless steel electric food slicer for stable and safe operation
- Food pusher with teeth for controlled slicing
- Adjustable thickness control for slicing from deli-thin to over thick
- On/Off switch
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 14.3 x 12.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- answered the user controllable variable speed question previously as "no". I was able to properly slice fairly large half cantaloupes. The blade itself is 8-5/8" tall. In its precutting position the largest thing you could put into operable cutting area would be absolute max 6.5" tall and absolute max 6.5" wide. So if your roast beef is smaller than that, yes it is, and if it is larger, no way :)by BobGru2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Will handle a roast beef. Motor is single speed. Takes a second to get up to full speed when started.by SundayChef1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope, not user controllable variable in any event, does vary somewhat when it experiences difficulty with a particular slicing projectby BobGru12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby SundayChef12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?