About this item
The Hamilton Beach 4-Qt. Slow Cooker helps you in preparing delicious meals for your family easily. This compact slow cooker is a perfect size cooker for cooking 4 lb chicken or two 2lb roasts. The Hamilton Beach 4-Qt. Slow Cooker is made using a stain-proof and easy-to-clean stoneware crock material. This stoneware slow cooker is a convenient device, as it serves various purposes such as refrigerator storage, serving dish, and cooking equipment. The Hamilton Beach Portable Slow Cooker blends flavors and tenderizes meats as it cooks. You just need to add the ingredients and it does not require any stirring. This is a dishwasher safe slow cooker, and hence you can wash both the crock and the lid in a dishwasher. The Hamilton Beach 4 Qt slow cooker offers four default settings, off, low, high and warm according to your timely requirement.
Hamilton Beach 33140V Slow Cooker:
- 4-qt. slow cooker
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and lid for fast, easy cleanup
- 4 settings include off, low, high and warm
- Perfect size for a 4 lb. chicken or two 2 lb. roasts
- The Kitchen Slow Cooker stoneware is stain-proof and removable for tabletop serving or refrigerator
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.4 x 9.5 x 12.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If some recipe needs 8 hours low speed cooking, can i run my this slow cooker for 8 hours continously?
- Yes. I was late returning from work and I had the slow cooker on for 11 hours and it was fineby Sandyski3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is the good thing about a slow cooker. I usually turn mine on HIGH for about 15 minutes just to make sure that it is working and then turn it to LOW. If I am cooking something for 8 hours, I usually stir it once about half way through. Otherwise leave it alone. Raising the lid just lets your heat out.by oldfirend3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. That's the idea !! :)by ScoreboardBob1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Model 33140V may continuously cook for 8 hours. When finished cooking this unit will not automatically turn off. This unit will manually need to be switched to the off position.by HamiltonBeachTeam1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cooker is ovalby Sandyski4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ovalby oldfirend4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is oval.by JLSfromNY4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This model is an oval slow cooker.by HamiltonBeachTeam4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's oval.by Lark19734/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ovalby cholentmaker7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is oval - and very attractive.by woodangel7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ovalby mummakaz7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?