About this item
Create a secure haven for your baby using the Badger Basket Moses Basket. Featuring soft fill pads made from 100 percent polyester, it is a comfortable sleeping place for your little one, both at home and when you go outside. Fitted with brown polka dot bedding, this espresso baby sleeping basket contains a washable liner made of cotton or polyester fabric. The unit includes a white colored sheet along with a foam mattress pad and a basket hood that you can use to shade the basket when out in the open. This baby Moses basket with hood and brown polka dot bedding is suitable for use until your little one weighs about 15 lbs. The fabrics used for the Moses basket can be easily machine washed and dried, allowing easy maintenance. Sturdy handles are woven onto the basket for easy transportation.
Badger Basket Espresso Moses Basket:
- Note: Although this basket includes handles, NEVER carry the basket with your baby in it for safety reasons
- Soft liner in the baby Moses basket with hood and brown polka dot bedding is made with polyester/cotton fabric
- Soft 100% polyester fill pads the bumper for comfort
- Badger Basket Moses Basket liner is removable and can be machine washed (cold water, gentle cycle) and tumbled dry (low or no heat)
- Includes a foam mattress pad and a white sheet
- Foam pad in this espresso baby sleeping basket is covered in PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl
- Basket hood shades your baby, or it can be removed completely
- Hood attaches securely with hook-and-loop tape
- Basket can be used until baby is approximately 15 lbs (6.8 kg) or until baby can push up or roll over unassisted
- Badger Basket Moses Basket should always be placed on a firm, flat surface. Never place it near the fireplace or open flames
- Sturdy handles are woven onto the basket. The handle is actually "one piece" that goes down both sides and under the bottom
- Overall unit measures 30" L x 17" W x 18" H
- Basket is 6 inches deep in the middle (8.5" deep at the head, 6.5" deep at the foot)
- All measurements are approximate
- This item ships in its original carton which may include a photo of the product
|Age End:||4 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 17.0 x 18.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About an inch inch and a halfby Hobi1kanobi1/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About an inch and a half thickby CaraReel3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe an inch and a half.by Skibummum6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress pad is well fitted to the base of the basket, it is about 1.5" thick of a firm foam, it is covered in a white cottonlike fabric and comes with 2 additional sheets. I would recommend that a waterproof pad be used under the sheet, to protect the foam mattress from leaks in diapers. The bumper is about 1/2" thick, and fits well around the basket, the lace trim goes up. The lacing ribbons should always be securely tied. The weave of the basket allows for a toy to be added to the hood for focused play.by AlwaysAMomInTexas3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress pad is aprox. 1 1/2 inches thick. It isn't something I will have my baby sleep in all the time but I do love it. You can read my review on it.by babycaregiver12/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Mattress pad thickness for bassinets, cradles, and moses baskets is determined largely by current safety standards and not by the manufacturer. To be in compliance with standards and pass the safety testing, the mattress pad can't be thicker than one inch. All of our moses baskets are in compliance with that thickness. The actual thickness can vary between 0.75" and one inch due to the heat sealing process during manufacturing, but we do try to be as close to 1" as possible without going over that.by BadgerBasketSpecialist12/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any Moses basket sheets workby CaraReel10/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, extra sheets are available direct from the manufacture. For more information, please refer to our contact information that is included with the item when you purchase it.by BadgerBasketSpecialist2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?