Check out these related products
Graco - Full-Size Pack 'n Play Playard, Ally
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
The Graco Ally Full-Size Pack 'n Play Playard is an infant playpen with a posture-plus changing table and integrated baby basics organizer. Includes sounds to soothe or entertain baby too.
Graco Ally Full-Size Pack 'n Play Playard:
- Posture-plus changing table with integrated baby basics organizer, including wipes case storage and diaper stacker make changing baby's diaper more convenient
- Integrated baby basics organizer with built-in wipes case storage and diaper stacker is ultra-practical
- Enhanced electronics module with vibration, 5 classical songs, 5 soothing nature sounds
- Convenient look light and auto shut-off timer
- Removable infant bassinet provides a cozy sleeping spot for baby, at home and away
- Quilted bumpers provides a cozy haven for baby
- Quilted mattress pad provides an extra comfy spot for your little one to nap
- Signature Graco pushbutton fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Unique curved frame gives the Graco Ally Full-Size Pack 'n Play Playard a contemporary look
- Canopy with soft toys to soothe baby
- Handy wheels for added convenience
- Airy mesh on all sides of this infant playpen provides maximum ventilation
- Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage
- Graco Pack 'n Play Playyard dimensions (approx.): overall height is 39", width is 29.75", depth is 41" and weight is 29".
- Electronics unit uses 3 AA batteries and the vibration unit uses one D cell battery (not included)
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.61|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||41.0 x 29.75 x 39.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not fold up or down...it must be removed.by giggles0u25/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not fold out of the way. But if you don't wish to use it you can remove it easily.by babygirlmomma33/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You actually have to remove the table if you want it out of the way. It's fairly easy to remove, but does not fold down at all.by HSam20112/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The changing table does not fold up or down.by giggles0u211/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You must actually remove the table(which is not that difficult), but it does not fold.by HSam201111/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The changing table sits on top of the pack n play. It's actually an option - You can keep it on or remove it.by Patnsue11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $36.94