About this item
From the experts at Southern Living comes the most comprehensive guide to Southern cooking ever published-the essential source to experience, prepare, and savor the New South cuisine as well as the region's beloved classics.
This treasury of Southern cooking showcases recipes with entertaining commentary spotlighting the colorful cultural influences, Southernisms, fiery food debates, and the lighthearted side of Southern cooking.
You'll also find helpful tips, menus for strictly Southern occasions, quick inspirations, and Taste of the South features highlighting just what gives a recipe its Southern accent. Discover what the Food staff considers to be their quintessential Southern ingredients, techniques, and equipment.
Browse through these pages and find:
- Over 1,000 tried-and-true favorite Southern recipes
- More than 150 full-color mouthwatering images
- Valuable cooking pointers throughout that make preparing Southern classics and updated favorites foolproof
- Recipe banners to help quickly identify types of recipes like family favorite, make ahead, for kids, and more
- Food Finds featuring some of the finest eateries the South has to offer, all of them recognized by the magazine's Food and Travel editors
|Contributed by:||Ray, Susan Hernandez|
|Publisher:||Oxmoor House, Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Oct 05, 2010|
|Number of Pages:||928|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.74|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 8.5 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.