Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $4.54 Was $8.64Save $4.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Super Scribblenauts for Nintendo DS expands the innovative elements from the award-winning first title with inventive new features, including an adjectives system and upgraded controls to create an incredibly fresh and entertaining gameplay experience. Players use the stylus and touch screen along with their imagination to help Maxwell, the game's hero, solve robust puzzles and challenges in redesigned levels to acquire the "Starite." In Super Scribblenauts, players now have the ability to write any object that comes to mind and modify it in any way they desire, using adjectives to reach the goal in each level. Adjectives can change the colour, size, elements, behaviours and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multiple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player's imagination to run wild for a truly unique puzzle-solving experience.
- Brand New Levels: Experience 120 brand new, in-depth levels that include task such as finding a cure for the plague, populating an office or identifying animals with shells.
- All-New Adjectives System: Create a shy green polar bear or an angry zombie pear! 10,000+ adjectives reflect real life behaviours, personalities and characteristics when applied to objects.
- Multi Layered Hints: Just can't figure that puzzle out? Purchase more explicit hints at a decreasing Ollar cost over time.
- Universal Feedback System: Visualise progress throughout each level! Relevant objects summoned get a thumb up, while irrelevant objects get a thumb down.
- Updated Dictionary: Summon more than 800 all-new, customisable objects to solve puzzles and earn Starites.
- New Control Schemes: Control Maxwell with the D-pad or with updated and more precise new Stylus controls! Weight, buoyancy, friction have all been reworked to make objects interact better to the player's input and reflect any adjective that is applied to an object.
- New Level Editor: Create both puzzle and action levels to build your very own custom playground. The unique new template system allows players to create all kinds of objectives for their levels with ease.
- Innovative UI: An exciting new UI gives players more control over gameplay, with more detail on how to navigate through new levels in the game.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief and Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Scribblenauts|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Required Peripherals:||Touch Screen|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1000155329|
|Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is it recommended or necessary to start with the original Scribblenauts before playing the Super Scribblenauts?
- don't think so, it just has more features than the original.by funnygall1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really, I have both and the only difference is the levels, possibly more items (I can't remember at the moment)and adjectives.by PokemonNerd12/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest the original Scribblenauts first. It was less confusing. However, it is not neccessary.by jenmr1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not necessary to start with the original one. My daughter dont have the original just the super.by RocioPerez1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all--- we never had the first one and it was sodl out aroung the holidays so we got thsi one...It is awesome!!by wallyfamily1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, since it's a puzzle game it starts cold with no 'continuing story' or 'Chapter 1 type thing' from the 1st game.by gotkidsanddog12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - you do not need to have played or own the first game. There is a tutorial at the beginning which explains the game.by lovethatboy12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby rtfan1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works on mine. I don't know if it works on the 3DS, though.by Hoops2351/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works on all of the DS's except for the 3DS. By the way, you should totally buy scribblenauts...it's an awesome game.by PokemonNerd6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, but if your friend/sibling has it, then you can create multiple files/take turns on the levels.by PokemonNerd12/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby lovethatboy1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?