About this item
Panasonic 1500-Watt 360 degree Multi-Directional Quick Steam Iron with Anti-Calcium System is loaded with features to make ironing easier and more efficient. A multi-directional, curved soleplate design lets you iron in any direction. Other features include being able to choose steam or dry operation, an electronic shut-off sensor, an anti-drip system and a non-stick titanium coated construction. You will also enjoy a selectable fabric dial with five fabric settings.
- New concept 360 degree quick steam/dry iron
- Curved non-stick, coated titanium soleplate
- Multi-directional design with added steam vents
- Comfortable, molded plastic handle
- See-thru water tank
- Built-in max fill indicator light
- Temperature control fixed dial with rotating indicator
- Temperature ready indicator light
- Selectable fabric dial with 5 fabric settings
- Choose steam or dry operation, 4 button selector
- Select adjustable steam amount- high/medium/low/dry
- Push-button spray or mist selector
- Water tank capacity: 6-3/4 ounces
- Vertical steam for hanging garments
- Automatic water seal anti-drip system
- Stay clean steam vents with anti-calcium system
- Quick reference fabric/temp chart on dial setting
- Electronic shut-off sensor
- Auto shut-off in flat position after 1 minute
- Power supply: 120 Volts AC; 60Hz.
- Rated power: 12.5 Amps. - 1500 Watts
- Temperature range: 176 degrees F - 392 degrees F
- Model #NI-W750TS
|Power Output Watts:||1500 W|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.82 x 4.88 x 5.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty performance is rendered.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials and workmanship which occur during normal use and does not cover damages which occur in shipment, or failures which are caused by products not supplied by the warrantor, or failures which result from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, faulty installation, improper operation or maintenance, alteration, modification, power line surge, improper voltage supply, lightning damage, commercial use such as hotel, office, restaurant or other business or rental use of the product, or service by anyone other than a PASC Authorized Servicenter, or damage that is attributable to acts of God.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS:
There are no express warranties except as listed above.
THE WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.