Customers also considered
- $6.70 List price $10.99Save $4.29
- $27.00 List price $53.97Save $26.97
- $35.99 List price $59.99Save $24.00
- $22.27 List price $36.97Save $14.70
- $33.89 List price $59.99Save $26.10
- Rollback$109.00 Was $129.97Save $20.97
- $10.73 Was $12.02Save $1.29
- $98.88 List price $175.00Save $76.12
- from $5.00
- $10.73 List price $18.99Save $8.26
- $18.13 List price $35.96Save $17.83
- $7.92 List price $12.99Save $5.07
- $8.94 List price $18.99Save $10.05
- $8.51 List price $13.95Save $5.44
- $9.78 Was $29.96Save $20.18
- $68.97 List price $114.99Save $46.02
- $40.15 List price $90.00Save $49.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Scholastic, 2010, ISBN13 9780545265355, ISBN10 0545265355
The stunning Hunger Games trilogy is complete
The extraordinary, ground breaking New York Times bestsellers The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, along with the third book in The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay, are available for the first time ever in a beautiful boxset edition. Stunning, gripping, and powerful. The trilogy is now complete
|Number of Pages:||1408|
|Series Title:||Hunger Games|
|Publication Date:||August, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||School and Library|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You get the 3 books in hardcover and a nice display box. The set is the same as the individual books but I actually saved a little money by getting the set.by LadyBusDriver6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BUYING IN THE COVERED SET IS MUCH MORE DESIRABLE AS A GIFT. AND KEEPING THE SET TOGETHER IMPROVES THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE BOOKS TO BECOME TREASURED PASS DOWNS IN YEARS TO COME.by JUDYTUP6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 hardcover books in decorative boxby Colboys10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally want to make sure I had them all so they were conveniently there when my son finished a book. The local public library had 26 holds on the few series of books they had for this, so would take forever to get turn. Super, duper quick shipping, I received within 2 days of placing my order. Just simply convenient, and good pricing if you compare to nationally recognized bookstores. One stop, rather than purchasing 3x, even if it is the same price, when purchasing individually.by syheinz3/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All 3 books are hardback books, with the book covers. All of the books will arrive in the box and shrink wrapped. It is better to buy the box set, because one book by itself is around $16. Why pay $16 per book when you can get all 3 books for around $33 (this is with tax included).by Adawehi1/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the first book, in stores, doesnt come in hardcover. If you buy each book seperately, it comes out to about the same price. If you buy on amazon, shipping costs apply to each book. The box set gives you the advantage of storage together with the other books and keeps them from getting banged up. It was a good presentation for a gift as well.by Monia086/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is just the books.; but you just buy all three at the same time; it's the same price if you buy all three hard backs individually... -Kby KayyJayy1311/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is hardback with a paper cover over it. This was the cheapest price I could find for this set.by mamad716312/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you don't already own the first two books this is the cheapest way to own all the books in hardcover.by Lunarnote10/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's just the books and the cover. There isn't a difference except there's a box to hold them.by TwiMom9910/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are they hardcover or paperback? Two people answered "hardcover" and one person answered "paperback". So, which is it??
- I think they come in both, but the set that I purchased was hardcover. Hope this helps.by WaytoGoSitetoStore12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hard coverby ladyslipper5015/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hardcoverby splitsplat4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The books are hardcoverby musicgirl1412/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- hardcoverby kerpy12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- softcoverby pjmaxx12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.13 List price $35.96Save $17.83