Similar items in stock
- $22.97 Was $26.98Save $4.01
- Rollback$19.96 Was $23.77Save $3.81
Bright Starts Lion in the Park Activity Gym
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Large, quilted play area and fun toys are sure to delight baby during playtime and tummy time. The Bright Starts Lion in the Park Activity Gym is a quilted, cozy space with a bright and colorful design. Its easy-to-reach pull toy plays 4 melodies. The toy bar has a colorful bead rattle, baby-safe mirror, spiraling bead chaser and a water-filled teether to keep your child busy with fun activities. Additional loops allow you to attach more of your favorite toys. Fun comes first!
- Ladybug plush toy features pull-activation with 4 melodies
- Baby-safe mirror
- Spiral sliding bead chaser
- Colorful bead rattle
- Includes 4 Fun Links? for adding extra toys
Fabric Care Instructions: Toys: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.; Mat is machine washable
|Color:||Red , Yellow|
|Age Group:||Newborn & Up|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Features:||Music & Sound: Entertains baby with fun sounds and melodies|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9007|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 30.00 x 18.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It folds in hail and lays flat. It Doesn't come with a bag.by Grammy6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use one of the ring and attach it to the loop that hangs in the middle of the toy(top) and then use the loop on the back of the lady bug I guess the neck are and then hook it to the ring also. Hope this helps.. I tried making it as clear as possible. Be blessed :)by HisWifeTheirMother10/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the owner's manual it tells you that you do actually need to use a link to have it hang on there. That was the only thing that bothered me as well with this play mat. I hope this helped even though you asked the question 5 months ago. lolby AngelEmbrace8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you suppose to take the extra ring that came in the box hang it in the loop then put the ladybug in it....Hope this helps!!!by momliveiswonderful3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a fun link to attach the musical ladybug to the toy bar. Use the fabric loop on the back of the lady bug and the toy loop.by BrightStarts3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope-it is sewn in for "safety" reasons.by Luv2findaBargain75/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not replaceableby CommunityAnswer2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?