Equate: Chlortabs Tablets Antihistamine, 100 Ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate: Chlortabs Antihistamine Tablets help you to feel better so you can face your day. They're effective at relieving pain from headaches and clearing nasal congestion. These cough and cold tablets come in a 100-count bottle, so you can have them on hand when you need them.
Equate: Chlortabs Tablets Antihistamine, 100-Count:
- No pseudoephedrine
- Relieves headache, nasal congestion, minor ache and pains and sinus pressure and congestion
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- Loosens phlegm and thins bronchial secretions
- 100-count package of Equate tablets
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such asemphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; difficulty in urination dueto enlargement Of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist beforeuse if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using thisproduct: you may get drowsy; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives,And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving amotor vehicle or operating machinery; excitability may occur, especiallyin children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professionalbefore use. Keep out Of the reach Of children. In case Of overdose, getmedical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Ingredients: (In each tablet), purpose: chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg, antihistamine.; D&c yellow #10, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose,pregelatinized starch.; Drug Facts. Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet), Purpose: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 Mg, Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: D&C Yellow #10, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch.
Directions: Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours. Adults And children 12 years Of ageand over: one tablet every 4 To 6 hours. Children 4 To 12 years: ask adoctor. Children under 4 years: do not use. Other information: store atcontrolled room temperature 15-30 c (59-86 f). Protect From excessivemoisture. See end flap for expiration date And lot number. Retain cartonfor complete product information. Tamper evident: do not use ifimprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.55 x 3.2 x 1.55|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have never had any trouble getting this products at my Walmart. Hope they never get rid of it.. Best thing ever.by momo1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- can't answer to store but ordered mine on line and it came just fine.by feedthecats10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Agree. I had to order them on line, which with shipping makes them still a good value but more expensive. This was a great, inexpensive product. Bring them back to stores!by Windy22211/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Trueby Clipsit11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- try another wal-mart or order onlineby mammasusanna10/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Walmart didn't have it either. My husband looked all over and even asked in the pharmacy. That's why I ordered on the internet and paid for overnight shipping and it was worth it.by Sandy708/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 mg. You find it under active ingredients on the bottleby Clipsit8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 mg.by dustyhighway11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4mgby DustFreeDad7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 4mgby brainout11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredient in Equate: Chlortabs Tablets Antihistamine is 4 mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate.by CommunityAnswer11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 12/11 means Dec 2011. However, actually they in insignificantly weaker.by Clipsit11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 12/11 is the expiration date. Get rid of it.by GrnmaJn9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the number series provided, the expiration date is 12/11 (December, 2011)by RQuinones3/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $19.92 Was $23.98Save $4.06