Prevue Select Wrought Iron Cockateil Bird Cage 18"x18x57", color: Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome your feathered friend home with this beautiful Prevue Select Cockatiel Bird Cage. This elegant piece, from the Select Cage Series, is a palace for a lucky bird, with space to play, eat and rest. The versatile style is suited for a variety of different birds, ranging from parrots to the larger cockatiels. The Prevue bird cage, 18"x18x57", color: black, is made from classic wrought iron and stands on easy-rolling casters for convenient mobility. It's designed for a bird's comfortable living, with a cagetop playpen and a rounded-corner seed guard. The the frame features a heavy duty push button door lock for enhanced security. The cage has a a slide-out bottom grille and top and top and bottom pull-out drawers for easy cleaning. The wrought iron bird cage is available in eight powder-coated finishes. The finishes come in neutral, solid colors for easy blending with existing decor.
Prevue Select Wrought Iron Cockatiel Bird Cage, Black:
- Select Cage Series
- Designed for cockatiels to parrots, depending on the cage size
- Wrought iron construction
- Bird cage stand with easy-rolling casters for easy mobility
- Choice of eight powdered-coated finishes
- Features a cagetop playpen, rounded-corner seed guard, heavy-duty push button door lock, slide-out bottom grille and top and bottom pull-out drawers for easy cleaning
- Multiple finishes available
- Choose among the multiple finishes available to coordinate with your existing space's color palette and decor
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||49.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 18.0 x 57.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this cage suitable for lovebirds? Can the top playpen be used inside or outside of cage? I saw another cage that has this feature, color limited.
- The playpen is part of the top of the cage,and although the pieces can be removed,you can't actually move the whole playpen itself.I hope that helps. Bars are one inch apart.I would suggest you get abit larger cage,for lovebirds though.If you got this,it's really sized for one. I have 2 cockatiel cages,one bird to each cage.by boxersandbostonsrule4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Play pen atop the cage is permanent installation. Sometimes I just use it to hold food and treat containers, sometimes I clear it and allow my bird the space--but he ususally starts following me around the house.by KaeBOld11/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cage would work for love birds, the playpen is permanetly attached to the top of the enclosureby oneyeopn10/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have my 2 parakeets in this cage. I was worried at first abt the bars being slightly too big but they love it. The playpen is screwed to the top, I would imagine it is only going to work on the top and now inside the cage.by LoveToCookMeat4/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is perfect for a lovebird. I had a lovebird that could open any door on her cage and even would chew off the ties that I used. This cage is impossible for a bird to get out of it. The doors lock so there is no opening them. It would be perfect for you. I got it for my Green cheek and he loves it.by MBPBBB3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think your love birds would love this cage my parakeet does. I didn't use the perches that came with the cage they were too big you might want to put smaller perches inside. But the playpen area is fixed to the outside top of the cage only.by exclusivelyweb3/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a lovebird in the cage along with a cockatiel. It works very well for either one of my birds.by lemonbay1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top area is attached to the cage and can't be moved. Should be fine for the love birds. The bar spacing isn't very wide, but the perches may be too thick for their feet.by Mom2our312/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably just fine in size for a conure,but bigger cages are almost always better.I would really suggest you get one abit larger.by boxersandbostonsrule4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely! Lot's of room to climb, have swing, toys, perches at different levels.by KaeBOld8/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Perfect size has plenty of room my green cheek loves his cage!by JeFrog2910/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cage should be big enough for a green cheek. I have my cockatiel in it now but think my Cherry Head Conure could fit just fine.by Dragontwns8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my red head conure seems to have enough roomby momto2sons4/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I purchased for my Green cheeck conure and it is the perfect size and Chucky loves it! :0)by MBPBBB8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I think it is.by exclusivelyweb8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the bar spacing on this cage? Could you please provide the actual cage deminsions (not including stand). Thanks.
- The demensions are just what it says,except they are 18x18 WITHOUT the seed guards in place. look closely and you will see that there is no seperate stand.Cage is all one piece.by boxersandbostonsrule11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Interior space for bird is about 18"x18"x28" (more than 24", less than 30") 5/8* center bar to center bar.by KaeBOld5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is one piece, the stand does not seperate!by oneyeopn10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 3/4" bar spacing and the cage is 18" x44" not including the stand.by exclusivelyweb10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Prevue's website says bar spacing is 3/4'by jen33110/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?