Baby Trend - Stride Sport Stroller, Chickadee
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Chickadee Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller provides an ideal way for you to carry your infant along with you when you go shopping, jogging or anywhere in between. Equipped with a canopy, it blocks the sun's rays and the wind, thereby protecting your child. The "peek-a-boo" window allows you to keep an eye on your little one at all times. The five-point safety harness in this multi-position foldable stroller holds your baby firmly, so you never have to worry about any accidental slips or falls. You can store your essentials in the parent tray that is complete with two deep cup holders. The handle of the stroller can even be adjusted to your height so you can avoid bending over while pushing. With a one-hand fold design, getting it ready for use or for storage and transport is always simple. It works with the Swing-away child tray that is sold separately.
With 8-inch wheels and independent rear brakes, the Baby Trend stroller provides you with smooth movement and stopping on nearly all types of terrain.
Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller, Chickadee:
- Sit upright unassisted for children up to 45 lbs or 40"
- Stroller with large shade canopy and "peek-a-boo" window
- Covered parent tray with two deep cup holders
- Swing-away child tray accepts Baby Trend infant car seat (sold separately)
- Multi-position reclining seat
- 5-point safety harness
- Height-adjustable handle
- One-hand fold
- Large storage basket
- Baby Trend stroller has 8" wheels with independent rear brakes
|Collection:||Baby Trend Chickadee|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 18.0 x 44.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it has a kind of pull strap in the back so you can position it where you want:)by Vallan2/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Hometime24/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can recline the seat, although it does not lay totally flat if your child would nap in it.by taterbug24/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can adjust the seat, and it's easier to do than other strollers that I have used.by An anonymous customer3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the color purple or pink? I orginally thought it was purple but then the more I look at the pictures the more it looks pink.
- Its purple.by Vallan2/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So after not getting any response I decided to order it anyways and if I didn't like it I could return it. Well the color is purple and I LOVE it! The purple does kind of have a pink tint/look to it, but its still purple. Hope this helps anyone else wondering the same as I was. I'm having a girl and I'm anti pink and I like birds so this stroller is perfect! I even ordered the matching carseat! I've added a couple pictures that may help show the color a little better.by abarile7/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pinkby JazzyJusticeMommy117/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure but my husband had it together in about 10min. You basically just put the wheels on it. The rest is already in one piece.by taterbug24/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe stores are not allowed to put them together in case something we're to happen like a wheel fall of or something. That way they cannot be held responsible for damages.by BargainShoppingQueen12310/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?