Bell Training Wheel Spotter 300 EZ
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bell Spotter 300 training wheels are very adjustable and fit most bikes.
Bell Training Wheel Spotter 300 EZ:
- Flexible arms keep rear wheel on the ground for faster learning and a smoother ride
- Fits bikes with 12"-20" wheels
- Easily installed
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||1008562 7015904|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.5 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but you'll need to tighten the brackets tightly. They may slip some over time.by JennieM11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These things didn't hold up my son's 16 inch bicycle without him on it.by neo716658/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are designed to stabilize a bicycle not hold the complete weight of the rider. They should do just fine if the rider is 65 lbs.by kellsarah6/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. My child is about the same weight and they were very unstable.by MachanicMike3/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a toddler bike but I have taken off the training wheels. Is this kit the only thing I will need to balance the bike or will I need a bracket?
- these require more exposed thread on the axle then the flat kind so they are thicker. Plus the plate then washer and axle nut. May not be the best option if you do not have much thread to work with.by JeffK7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They fit right on where the training wheels came off. You just have to remove the nut, put these training wheels on and make sure you have the little brace that fits behind the nut. (it looks like a rectangle that has curved sides)That holds the training wheels and then you can tighten the nut.by momba312/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There was a set of brackets in the training wheel kit I bought and there was a set of brackets on the bike I had. The brackets on the bike with the bolts where holding the rear tire in place. The brackets on the bike did not work with the training wheels. To install the training wheels I used the brackets which came with the training wheels and the bolts which were on the bike. This left me with the brackets from the bike which I saved for later use once we do not need the training wheels anymore. In order to fasten the back tire without the training wheels a washer and bolt would be just fine it you did not save the old brackets.by simibady12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The training wheel measures 12" from the floor to the bolt of the rear tire on the bike. Sine the manufacturer recommends to position training wheels 1/2" lower than bottom of rear tire I would say the training wheels are just a touch short to work on a 24" bike and would not provide good stability since the spring would not be pre-loaded.by simibady12/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not believe they will fit any bike in that range the metal and coil parts are too thick.by MyNyshai5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$4.86 Was $5.45Save $0.59
- $31.99 Was $39.99Save $8.00
- $31.49 Was $34.99Save $3.50
- $35.99 Was $44.99Save $9.00