About this item
For a clean, fresh, natural look that lasts, try COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder for Sensitive Skin. It is made for use throughout the day. Specially formulated to prevent skin irritation, it goes on smooth to provide even coverage. The makeup pressed powder is hypoallergenic. The shine-free formula helps make pores less visible. The pressed powder is also fragrance-free.
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin:
- Shine-free formula helps make pores less visible
- Wear alone or over CoverGirl Clean Sensitive Skin Foundation to help your look last
- 100% fragrance-free and oil-free pressed powder for sensitive skin
- Won't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin
Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mica, Calcium Silicate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, BHT, Quaternium-15. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.8 x 1.05 x 3.65|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I found this for the old product vs the new one and the old colors vs what your color would be. Hope it helps. http://www.covergirl.com/discontinued-product-details/id=7DFBD879-EFA7-48A4-828E-2C8398B9F5C7by tsukoi9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to get Translucent Light, and now I get Creamy Natural. (I tried Classic Ivory but it was too white, and the Classic Beige was too pink.)by Snailykins6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?