Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Within two months of release, My World went platinum and two of its singles hit the Top 20, making Justin Bieber an almost inescapable teen pop phenomenon. This ten-song disc, which follows its seven-song predecessor by just over four months, is intended to be the second half of his debut rather than a true follow-up. It's a shrewd ploy that benefits his insatiable following -- much of which could be into something else by 2011-2012 -- and, in turn, his sales. The two releases are certainly of a piece, filled with upbeat R&B-flavored pop songs with a few ballads that might be termed adult contemporary if the singer happened to be of age. Bieber makes all the right, charming moves for a teen, and he covers all the bases. The dance-pop songs are light on the ears yet memorable; the unrequited material sounds deeply felt; the ballads have all the necessary us-against-the-world teen-love dramatics (though the references in "Stuck in the Moment," featuring Bonnie & Clyde and Sonny & Cher among other doomed couples, make zero sense on a song voiced by a peppy 16-year-old in 2010). As with My World, everything is age-appropriate. "She says she needs a little company," sung with the slightest wink in the eye, is as racy as it gets, and even then, Bieber projects an image that is utterly harmless. ~ by Andy Kellman, All Music Guide
Explore this item
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.4 x 5.57 x 5.38|
|1.||Baby - Featuring Ludacris|
|2.||Somebody To Love|
|3.||Stuck In The Moment|
|6.||Never Let You Go|
|7.||Overboard - Featuring Jessica Jarrell|
|8.||Eenie Meenie - Featuring Sean Kingston|
|10.||That Should Be Me|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1. Baby (feat. Ludacris) 2. Somebody to Love 3. Stuck in the Moment 4. U Smile 5. Runaway Love 6. Never Let You Go 7. Overboard (feat. Jessica Jarrell) 8. Eenie Meenie (feat. Sean Kingston) 9. Up 10. That Should Be Meby Belieber4EverAndAlways1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. Baby 2. Sombody To Love 3. Stuck In The Moment 4. U Smile 5. Runaway Love 6. Never Let You Go 7. Overboard 8. Ennie Meani 9. Up 10. That should be meby CodySimpsonGirl10/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- baby,somebody to love,up,stuck in the moment,u smile,run away love,never let you go,over board,eenie meenie,that should be meby kate0112/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have no idea. i am sure that oh baby song is on there/\.by Illustrator4theStars10/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The songs are Baby Featuring Ludacris,Somebody to love,Stuck in the moment,U Smile,Runaway love,Never Let you go,Overboard,Eenie Meenie featuring Sean Kingston,Up,and That should be me. Hope that answers your question!by Kekeee5/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?