CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion 12oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, 12 oz, is a veritable indulgence of hydration for your skin. Its unique formula is time-released, so your skin will receive moisture all day. It is also rapidly absorbing, so it won't leave your skin with an oily residue. CeraVe hand lotion will permeate multiple layers to restore your skin. This provides you with better defense against toxins and environmental stresses, while bringing your skin one step closer to total health. It features a patented multivesicular emulsion (MVE) formula and is non-comedogenic. It's also fragrance-free, so you can use it as a moisturizing hand lotion or apply it anywhere else on your body. This cream is clinically proven and was developed with dermatologists for maximum effectiveness.
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion:
- Contains essential ceramides
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free
- Clinically proven skin hydration
- CeraVe hand lotion available in a 12-oz pump
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate And Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 And Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
To Use: Apply Liberally As Often As Needed, Or As Directed By A Physician. Cerave Daily Skin Care Plan: Step 1: Cleanse: Cleanse Morning And Evening With Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. Step 2: Moisturize: Moisturize After Bath Or Shower With Cerave Moisturizing Lotion Or Cerave Moisturizing Cream. Reapply As Needed.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.819|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 1.62 x 7.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use it primarily for my face, but when I itch on my dry legs it work there too.by HaaHaa111/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- body lotion, but I use it on my face ocassionalyby suchasthee4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a body moisturizer, use it anywhere!by Windycityslim3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it as both.by willowdee12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it for both.by Sheroz6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it's an allover moisturizer. I would use it on face and body.by DJmomof58/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The picture above is of their "general" lotion; I would say it is technically a body moisturizer as they do offer separate "facial" moisturizing lotions. However some comments indicate people have used it on their face without breakout (see product comments). The general package *does* say it is non-comedogenic. But WalMart does offer the facial AM- which has an SPF- and PM versions as well.by Nugatt8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CeraVe works well for any moisturizing need.by OrchidTender9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- bothby chillen10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it as a facial moisturizer, but I think it's both. Either way it's great!by LittleLisaW12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it for treating effect of many years as a life guard. It has make a world of difference for meby HaaHaa117/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you would need an an expholiation product for that. Some people use preparations that claim to lighten the spots but I'm not familiar with them. I still think Retin-A and its sister product for skin Renova are miracle products.They will fade sun damage unless it is VERY severe.Retin A brand is very expensive but there are generics. I don't think REnova is generic. Retin-A was formulated for severe acne Renove for wrinkles. I have never bought a drawful of creams I've been using Retin-A for 30 some years.Some women find it too harsh and you have to follow instructions and wear a good sunscreen no tanning.I know I sound like a commercial but its what I know. Lotions smooth the skin but wont fade the damage. There may be some good products that contain fruit acids that expholiate and are readily available without a perscription. Read the ingrediant labels if a product is for sun damage.Thanks Good Luck!by Fraurisa11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. Try Ambi Fade Cream and BioOil, twice a day each.by beckykcro5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The moisturizers fall into two different categories. CeraVe's general moisturizing lotion is designed to be a body lotion that aids your skin in retaining moisture throughout the day. CeraVe's PM lotion is a facial lotion. It is similar to the moisturizer in that it aids your skin in retaining moisture. However, it also includes niacinamide, an ingredient that reduces facial redness.by CommunityAnswer8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products