CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
Customers also considered
- $14.22 Was $14.97Save $0.75
- $3.97 Was $4.67Save $0.70
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$33.32 List price $47.99Save $14.67
- Reduced Price$60.53 List price $72.64Save $12.11
- $11.99 List price $14.99Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is uniquely formulated to give your skin the level of hydration it needs to be healthy and glow. It penetrates layers deeply to restore and maintain your skin's protective barrier, giving your skin better defense against toxins and environmental stresses for improved tone and appearance. The moisturizing skin cream is created to slowly release essential hydration over time, so a single application will deliver optimum results throughout the day.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
- Moisturizes, restores and maintains protective skin barrier
- Helps restore and maintain the skin's natural protective function
- Patented multivesicular emulsion (MVE) formulation
- Contains ceramides that moisturize and soften skin
- CeraVe skin cream was developed with dermatologists
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20 And Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate And Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Lactylate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
Instructions: Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VA3731-64|
|Features:||Maintains protective skin barrier , No , Controlled release , Penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate And nourish , Non-comedogenic , Moisturizes|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.15 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.62 x 3.62 x 3.87 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Diny62128/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no lingering fragrenceby amyswhimzyfl12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is free of fragranceby Groovin110/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, pretty much!by MaMitchell10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is fragrance freeby any149/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes ;)by Anerley4U6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty much. It's not labeled as such but is easy to use and smell. I have problems with heavily scented products and this is fine.by beckykcro1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it smell like it has a very softed scent but not to bad i have copd and alot stuff makes it flare up but this producted didnt so i guess it depends on the personby iceystorm6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and I can immediately dress following application without smudge marks on my clothes.by Diny62128/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, completely non-oily, just a nice cream.by Windycityslim8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absorbs without oily residueby amyswhimzyfl12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not oily, but pricey, no better than any other cheaper brand as I have tried them ALL & I see NO difference, you may like it, but it is NOT oily>by MaMitchell5/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I use AM as my daily moisturizer. I feel it evens out the wrinkles.by Diny62122/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No one had moisturized this ladie's skin until I put her Cerave on her face. Her face became smooth within 1 day's time. Now I apply it on her arms and legs.by amyswhimzyfl2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, have you ever seen it in night or day that is a clue, no it does not!by MaMitchell10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients like ceramide, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide should definitely help to plump up wrinkles , hydrate the skin and reduce appearance of fine lines.by senoritaace3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?