Similar items in stock
Sevylor 8' Fish Hunter Inflatable Boat
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sevylor 8' Fish Hunter Inflatable Boat is separated from other inflatables of the same size. This boat has the traditional Fish Hunter cosmetics special tunnel chambers, chafing pads, two fishing rod holders, one extra-large inflatable seat, one gear pouch, oar holders and oarlocks.
- Tunnel chambers
- Chafing pads
- 2 fishing rod holders
- 1 extra-large inflatable seat
- 1 gear pouch, big enough to fit the Sevylor 12V battery
- Boston valves
- Oar holders
- Swivel oarlocks
- Can accept a motor mount
|Maximum Weight:||3 People|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2000003410|
|Accessories Included:||Repair kit not included|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 8.50 x 24.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1) For boating, maybe 2 people, for fishing, really just one + gear (possibly one and a child). 2) Yes, the seat is removable; I am not even sure where my seat is anymore. 3) Does not come with a leash, just locks. I use a paddle and keep it stradled across the boat while I am not using it (fishing). 4) Walmart will hold site-to-store shipments for 14 days. If longer is needed, I personally suggest getting with a neighbor to receive it via regular shipping. 5) It is decent for a leisurely cruise, but, though it is rated for 3 people/450lbs of person (600lb total, including gear, motor, whatever), it is kind of small for that number. 6) If properly inflated, it seems to be nice and stable and seaworthy. 7) I would suggest one of the larger versions, also available through walmart.com 8) It has a hull thicker than a normal lazy river tube manufactured by Sevylor, but it is not as reinforced as I was hoping. If you are just cruising, it should be fine so long as you watch for shallow branches, etc.by MIFisherGuy8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. 2 people 2. yes it is INFLATABLE and it is removable 3. yes it has holders on the side of the boat 5. yes it is a good boat to take a ride around the lake in for 2 people and a kid tes because it has thicker walls thhat are harder to punctureby tahoeboats4/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- at most two people could comfortably fit in the boat, a third could wedge in but it would be tight.by brandonjd3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Maximum Weight Capacity is 600 pounds.by ColemanCompany3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. Three People. 2. Yes, the seat is inflatable and removable. 3. There are two swivel oar locks to prevent the oars from falling in the water. 4. Cannot answer how long Walmart will hold it for you. 5. Yes. This is a good boat for 2-3 people. 6. Yes, strong and sound. 7. This is an appropriate product for your needs. 8. This is constructed with heavy-duty PVC and equipped with 2 exterior tunnel chambers for greater lateral stability.by ColemanCompany3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sevylor makes (and walmart.com sells) an 18lb trolling motor that mounts natively to the stern. There is also a transom addition available that connects to a different set of mounts which allows mounting a very small outboard.by MIFisherGuy8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This company has a trolling motor that will fit without any extra hardware but there are better motors out there.by moonknight4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any sevylor trolling motor will fit without any additional hardware. A sevylor motor mount is requiered for any other motor. it can be puschased online for between forty and sixty dollarsby brandonjd8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How small it is before inflation (basic size) and what equipment is used in order to inflate the boat?
- you can fit this in a larger sleeping bag cover. To inflate this get a 12 volt cigarette lighter inflate device. It takes 10 min to inflate this whole boatby moonknight11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 6 inches tall 3 feet long. you will need a Coleman 12V QuickPump Air Pumpby tahoeboats3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stuff you need Is an electrical pump or a regualar one they can be purchased at walmart.comby whosyodaddy3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?