About this item
Give your home or office a total cleanup with the Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagged Upright Vacuum. This device has a lightweight design that makes it easy to push and carry from room to room, or up and down the stairs. The powerful 12-amp motor of the Dirt Devil upright vacuum cleaner provides ample suction to pick up dust and dirt off the floor, carpet or upholstery quickly. You can clean stairs, furniture and more with the on-board stretch hose and included tools. This lightweight upright vacuum is built with a MicroFresh filtration system that traps more than 99 percent of dust and allergens, to keep your space clean, fresh and sanitary. With automatic height adjustment and weighing less than 12 pounds, this product is suited for both carpeted and hardwood floors.
Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagged Upright Vacuum:
- Extension wand
- Dusting brush
- Crevice tool
- Stretch hose
- Bright headlight
- Bagged design
- Automatic height adjustment
- MicroFresh filtration system traps more than 99 percent of dust and allergens
- 25' cord
- 12-amp motor
- Weighs less than 12 lbs.
- Model M085590
- Dirt Devil upright vacuum clearner is suited for both carpeted and hardwood floors
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Power Output Watts:||12 Amp|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.5274|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.25 x 13.0 x 11.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, only one size U. Good luck!by Ridy2511/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one.by Jemsey11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received one starter bag with this itemby Heartbeating11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got one but brought someby blacktoy11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ...oneby kirshey11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it came with 2 with mine.by MrsOrganizer11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one bag!by marsh24311/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Has one bag installed.by vvet681/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It doesn't need bags.by Dysondc2511/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (30)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, only one but buy xtras bags! Good luck!by Ridy251/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, one.by Jemsey10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby willyg6011/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 bags included with mine. Plus an extra sweeper belt.by MrsOrganizer1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi El, though the suction is very powerful, the nozzle is at just the correct height above the floor to keep it easy to maneuver. Hope this helps. -Ian Dirt Devil Customer Careby An anonymous customer5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not at all, very easy! has automatic adjustment and even moves well over my rugs on top of the carpet, to vacuuming on the carpet, to non carpet floors.by letusbefair2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good...great suction I have new carpet in my living rm.and old in my bed rm. I can push w/ease. But if u have plush pile new or even somewhat old carpet it may be a little harder to push if u don't have adjustment raise level button to raise your vacuum up for high pile, med.pile or low pile carpet and even lower dwn to bare floors! I have this featherlight D.D.too I don't have a adjustment button level either. But I'm ok w/the pushing of my vacuum on my carpet. Good luck!by Ridy251/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had no problems pushing the vacuum.by An anonymous customer12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
To the consumer, Royal Appliance Mfg. Co. warrants this vacuum cleaner to be free of defects in material or work-manship commencing upon the date of the original purchase. Refer to your vacuum cleaner carton for the length ofwarranty and save your original sales receipt to validate start of warranty period.
If the vacuum cleaner should become defective within the warranty period, we will repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The complete machine must be delivered prepaid to any ROYAL Authorized Sales & Warranty Service Station. Please include complete description of the problem, day of purchase, copy of original sales receipt and your name, address and telephone number. If you are not near a Warranty Station, call the factory for assistance at USA:
1-800-321-1134 / CANADA: 1-800-321-1134. Use only genuine Royal replacement parts.
The warranty does not include unusual wear, damage resulting from accident or unreasonable use of the vacuum cleaner. This warranty does not cover belts, brushes, bags, filters, bulbs or fan damage. This warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. (Other rights may vary from state to state in the USA).