Check out these related products
VIZIO 42" Class LCD 1080p 240Hz refresh rate HDTV, SV422XVT refresh rate Internet-Connected HDTV with VIA
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$119.99 Was $129.99Save $10.00
- Rollback$219.99 Was $239.99Save $20.00
- $1,097.99 List price $1199.99Save $102.00
- $169.99 List price $289.99Save $120.00
- $297.99 List price $549.00Save $251.01
- $159.99 List price $299.99Save $140.00
- $159.99 List price $299.99Save $140.00
- Rollback$498.00 Was $548.00Save $50.00
- $89.99 List price $119.99Save $30.00
- $298.00 List price $348.00Save $50.00
- See details in cart
- Rollback$179.99 Was $1199.99Save $1020.00
- $84.99 List price $149.99Save $65.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
VIZIO 42" LCD HDTV:
Enjoy a crystal clear image with high resolution
See a clear picture on the VIZIO 42" LCD HDTV from anywhere in the room
Watch cable digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
Place your VIZIO 42" LCD HDTV anywhere
Enjoy a lossless HD experience with HDMI one cable experience
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Is Remote Control Included:||Universal remote control|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD) , 1024 x 768 (XGA), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1920 x 1080|
|Primary Shelf ID:||447913|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI, S-Video , Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth , 3 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? 3 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? 1 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) - rear ? 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear ? 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - side ? 1 x S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear ? 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - rear ? 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? 1 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side , VGA (HD-15)|
|Dimensions:||With stand , Panel with stand - 39.4 in x 9.5 in x 27.1 in x 38.1 lbs ? Panel without stand - 39.4 in x 3.8 in x 25.6 in x 35.7 lbs|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Output Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V|
|Television Type:||Universal remote control|
|Maximum Contrast Ratio:||50000:1|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SV422XVT|
|Response Time:||4 ms|
|Refresh Rate:||120 Hz|
|Features:||Yes , SRS TruVolume , V-Chip, parental control, on-screen menu, 3:2 pull down compensation, 2:2 pull down compensation, Zero Bright Defective Pixel Guarantee, channel labeling, progressive scan , Power supply - internal , Sound mode, equalizer, balance , Picture-out-of-picture (POP), picture-in-picture (PIP) , SRS TruSurround HD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||45.30 x 39.40 x 27.10 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this TV actually an LED TV...I've read that only the 47" and 55" of this model are, but this one has "TruLED" in the title.
- This is not the TruLED TV. There are some, but this is not. That is a whole different TV. There is also a 42 inch TruLED... http://www.vizio.com/via-hdtvs/xvt423sv.htmlby TheOriginalNurseChick9/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not one of their TruLED TV's only the 47" and 55" are TruLED. Contrast ratio is only 50,000:1 plus is uses DCR dimming, so the whole screen dims up/down.by TechEx11/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The model # SV422XVT is not a LED as per Visio's web site. THIS IS NOT A TRU LED!!!!!!!!!!by ABHale3/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Vizio site is saying that this is LCD, not LED http://www.vizio.com/flat-panel-hdtvs/sv422xvt.htmlby Sparky20003/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No It is not a Truled product but it does have VIA apps. The description of the product is wrong when it says that and misleading but there will be one in led form in a few months. Estimated sometime in May.by BigDoubleD11/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- VIZIO Technology, “XVT Series” advances television’s state of the art with NEW TruLED(TM) with Smart Dimming(TM) and 240Hz SPS(TM) (Scenes per Second) in 42″, 47″ and 55″ sizesby elw28111/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the Vizio site, this tv does not have LED. Only the 47" & 55".by yoklok3/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has three or four usb portsby Callison9/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there are 3 on the side.... USB Ports: 3 (Service and Future Multimedia Functionality)by TheOriginalNurseChick9/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No USB ports on this TV. A little disappointing.by NutsaboutCaryopsis11/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has 3 USB ports on the side.by TechEx11/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...there are 3 USB ports on the side of the TVby toughcase9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- televisioninfo.com Shows 3 usb ports on the side of the television.by believer9369/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you do need HDMI cables to connect to satelite and if you have a blu ray dvd player you need one for thatby Callison9/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to contact your satellite tv service provider. You probably can use what you have, but if you do not have the High Definition satellite service, you may want to get it. Same thing with a blue ray disc player.by TheOriginalNurseChick9/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you will need HDMI cables.But the results ARE worth it.you can use componet video(3 rca cables and 2 audio) as well,with slight picture loss in quality. even less with composite video(rca) 1 vid two audio.Its very easy to set up it even has a on screen guide for people who are not electronic savey...by bobbc9/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Then again TV stations only produce at the most a 1080i stream, which is not true HD, it more or less compairs to a 720p quality and then again it might depend on your device itself, if it is only going to output a 480 picture through coax and if it only outputs 1080i/p through HDMI, either way hook it up the conventional way, if it looks good enough it probably is good enough, why pay for extras that you might not need.by TechEx6/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt you will need new cables, is your current Sat TV hooked up to your TV now through Coaxial cable then you wont need anything new, just hook it up too the DTV input.by TechEx5/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like all new HD televisions, you will need the HDMI cables for a true high def. I would suggest that you spend time comparing the picture quality with LG and Samsungs available at Walmart. I changed my mind ant purchased the LG for superior picture quality.by ConsumerReporterX4/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?